Technology Solutions Analyst
McDonald’s We aim to make every moment count. We’re proud of the way we’re creating an experience to remember; reaching customers wherever they are and innovating new tastes and choices, while staying true to customer favourites. Fondly known as "Maccas", in Australia we serve over 1.8 million customers per day and are famous in the global McDonald’s world for creating the world’s first McCafé.Job Description:
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide professional Operational support and expertise in delivering Global and local IT services, projects, business process, change programs and outsourced IT services that satisfy the McDonald’s business requirements at a Corporate and Restaurant level. Develop requirement specifications, QA and UAT test cases capturing business process and data models that define the business and technical needs. Perform analysis of local needs and systems to ensure that application solutions meet McDonald’s business and technology requirements. Work with strategic partners, where appropriate, to maintain Service Level Agreements for application availability. Provide defined levels of support for IT Solutions where necessary & manage the relationship, expectations and deliverables of internal and external solution providers.
What will my key accountabilities be?
- Support both local and global solutions and services.
- Participate in IT Initiatives and forums both locally and globally as required.
- Gather and document business and technical requirements by conducting meetings, interviews and analysis.
- Coordinate the provision of outsourced resources for support and development.
- Ensure all solutions meet and maintain compliancy to Global and local IT Policy Standards and audit requirements.
- Work closely in McDonald’s applications lifecycle including quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, deployment, sustainability and vendor management.
- Follow the defined change control processes by raising change requests and ensuring solution documentation is current.
- Ensure portfolio of Technology Solutions documentation and knowledgebase is current, this includes the Engagement Document, Service Level Agreements with vendors, and any technical documentation required to support the application.
- Identify system and process changes that improve solution reliability and effectiveness.
- Follow-up on all IT Systems health checks, as required, to ensure robust and reliable IT services, and action tasks where required.
- Work closely with functional business units to ensure applications are, and continue to be, fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with business units to assist in identification of tactical opportunities that can be enabled by IT.
- Manage and participate in the successful launch of product releases and go-to-market plans.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for selected solutions.
- Actively participate in business meetings relevant to all applications within your scope.
- Manage projects in a cost conscious way to ensure outcomes are delivered within budget.
Essential technical and behavioural skills
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or other quantitative discipline. Alternatively, significant level of relevant industry experience.
- 2-4 years industry experience in applications and/or database support
- Strong working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Technical knowledge of fundamental concepts of databases/SQL.
- Applied experience in Data Visualisation tools (PowerBI, TableAU etc.).
- Knowledge of business process change management.
- Strong problem solving, analysis and testing skills.
- Advanced level of experience of MS Office products.
- Working exposure and strong understanding of project management principles.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner for the past three years, McDonald’s Australia is defined by its culture. Our culture is an expression of why and how we do things around here. It influences the way we interact with each other, and how we interact with our customers, franchisees and suppliers. It is our purpose to feed and foster the community; and our mission is making delicious, feel-good moments easy for everyone.
Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, a bonus week of annual leave and a market leading incentive scheme; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.
Join our team!
So if you are an up and coming Solutions Analyst who is eager to jump into a new position within a passionate team and market leading brand, then APPLY today!
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary
Req ID: REF3401V_743999833019126