Technology Business Partner, Western Canada
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: Technology Business Partner
Position band: Supervisory/Consultant (Global Grade 3)
Reports to: Manager, Restaurant Excellence
Type of position: Full-time
The Technology Business Partner is responsible for the effective and timely implementation of restaurant technology solutions. As a trusted advisor, the Technology Business Partner will partner with Franchisees, McOpCo and regional staff to provide guidance on the technology Roadmap, reinvestment plans and technology implementation to achieve excellence in strategic alignment and improve the restaurant experience for guests, managers and staff.
Who you are:
You love technology and enjoy building strong work relationships with internal and external parties. You enjoy a challenge and can think critically to make the right decision. You have strong organizational and planning skills to move the company forward and make an impact on strategic initiatives. You are a change agent, with strong communication skills who can effectively support our system in a fast paced and agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on central initiatives.
Principal Accountabilities: In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with regional leadership and Operations on technology alignment
- Advise Operators on restaurant technology processes to optimize utilization of NP6, Kiosk, GMA, Clearview, etc
- Continue to act as an advocate for restaurants in technology projects.
- Provide input in the design and develop or products, taking into account regional and market unique requirements.
- Participate in regional meetings
- Provide regional technology presentation on key initiatives
- Acts as an advocate for the restaurants with the Global technology Canada Team.
- Optimize the use of technology in the restaurants
- Assist with proper development and deployment of technology solutions
- Assist the restaurants with readiness procedures before and during transformational technology and operations related initiatives
- Works with individuals when required to ensure alignment ad address any special implementation concerns or the sequencing of specific Franchisees or restaurant groups.
- Actively participates as a support member of the National Technology Forum (NTF) to enhance technology knowledge; ensure that best practices and known issue are shared throughout the region.
- Assist Franchisee, restaurant management, and business partners inquiries related to the execution and functionality of restaurant technology solutions.
- Work with supplies to deliver on commitments.
- The experience: Demonstrated experience with implementing technology initiatives. Experience in the QSR and/or hospitality industry is an asset.
- Communication skills: strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate technology-related information to a diverse audience group
- Technical skills: experience implementing technology in restaurants combined with a curiosity for exploring new technology tools to drive the guest experience
- Agility: experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adjust quickly to change and ambiguity
- People skills: strong guest focus, anticipating and responding to needs in a timely manner
- A Valid Driver’s License is required. Access to a vehicle is considered an asset.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4569Z_743999903583943
- Information Technology