Technical Product Analyst
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
McDonald's Global Impact team is aligned around a mission to make McDonald’s one of the most respected, trusted, and admired brands in the world. We will do this through actions to drive responsible business growth, investments to foster community, values-based advocacy, and compelling communications that matter to our customers, our System and our global partners. Read more about our Purpose & Impact here.Job Description:
This opportunity is part of the Global Technology Infrastructure & Operations team (GTIO), where our mission is to deliver modern and relevant technology that supports the way McDonald’s works. We provide best-in-class foundational technology products and services including Global Networking, Cloud, End User Computing, and IT Service Management. It’s our goal to always provide an engaging, relevant, and simple experience for our customers. Global Technology Infrastructure & Operations - Tech Product Analyst, part of the Device Management and On-Site Support Team, reporting to a Sr. Manager of GTIO - End User Computing will be responsible for leading our organizations global endpoint devices. As Tech Product Analyst you will be responsible for working with your leadership team in developing and carrying out product roadmaps and strategizing. In addition to working closely with product partners. Ensuring the delivery of a quality product(s) while improving product value in line with the product vision
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technology leader to help shape the transformation of infrastructure and operations products and services to the entire McDonalds environment.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Provides domain expertise for future state technical solution design and closely partners with other tech collaborators.
- Documents and provides domain expertise for enabling data and technical requirements for technical design and data definition specifications.
- Participates in future state business process design work.
- Provides input into the technical strategy and governance.
- Recommends and validates acceptance business process design & requirements.
- Performs integration configuration and development.
- Provides on-site operational support.
- Provides quality management testing support to all configuration changes and custom improvements.
- Works with the team to handle the backlog of work, delivering value in agile sprints.
- Vendor management & Procurement - Partner and build relations with multiple suppliers and vendors, sourcing end user tech
- Work closely with the HR team and help with onboarding new hires. Creating accounts, imaging laptops, all the way through to onboarding the end user with a thorough tech handover.
- Familiar with IT Service Management
- A strong knowledge of Windows, Mac OS and Moible devices (Android and iOS)
- Running the Lifecycle of all managed McDonald’s provisioned assets
- Willingness and ability to live the McDonald’s values every day: Serve, Inclusion, Integrity, Community and Family.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical products, driving clarity, understanding, and discussing technical concepts, managing tradeoffs, and evaluating potential concepts with internal and external partners
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop project cases, and measure success.
- Strong in problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Good presentation and writing skills, with the ability to translate theory into practical application.
- Understand customer centricity, and lead products with that mentality.
- Ability to document requirements from partners.
- Prior experience integrating with application suites in relevant industries.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, outcome driven environment.
- Flexible, detailed, and a desire for continuous personal growth.
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting).
- Proficient verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively connect with both business and technical teams.
- Has some experience in change and design initiatives, covering areas such as operations, IT, and product development.
- Experience in handling NPS for Customer Success, measurements and metrics.
- Experience in user centric designs to drive the right customer journey outcomes.
- 5+ years of product execution / technical business analyst experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years relevant experience and a Master’s degree.
- Experience defining user experience needs, managing Microsoft Intune environments
- Direct experience working in SCCM environment
- Demonstraetd experiene in conducting user research
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.