Technical Architect, Master Data Management - Stibo
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognised brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food and service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are passionate about modernising our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our outstanding team. Joining McDonald’s means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as an opportunity to have an impact on our customers, our people and our partners.Job Description:
- Participate in the development/implementation of master data management strategies and implementation.
- Understand and evaluate business processes, enabling to successfully translate business needs into information and data requirements.
- Assess, design, develop and implement Master Data Management solutions within complex system landscapes.
- Works closely with business stakeholders to understand prioritization of the business need/requirements.
- Review technical solution proposed by System Integrators team to ensure quality deliverable.
- Determine and define clear deliverables and outcomes of various technical initiatives within Master Data platform to internal and external stakeholders of McDonald’s.
- Hold regular technical team meetings with System Integrator team to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding solutions and implementation standards.
- Evaluate and design (Master) data architectures, data flow diagrams and explain it to the system integrators for execution.
- Work closely with System Integrators to ensure product/solution documentation for system design.
- Work closely with L3/L4 team to determine improvements areas within the system to reduce failure reduction and improving user satisfaction.
- Appraise key Global Technology stakeholders with periodic updates on implementation status on key business initiative.
- You must have (hands-on) experience with master data management tools especially Stibo STEP MDM. Having experience in other MDM tools and technology is an advantage.
- You apply a holistic approach to (Master) data management, quality principles, technological solutions, and a change in culture, supporting the realization of business objectives.
- You understand the importance of change management in the implementation of data and information management strategies.
- You are result-oriented with expert problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are aware of challenges related to the set-up of Data & Analytics-driven organizations.
- You are a self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success.
- You must be familiar with AWS concepts and how hosting solutions on AWS works.
At McDonalds we are People from all Walks of Life...
People are at the heart of everything we do, and they make the McDonalds experience. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture that means people can be their best authentic self in our restaurants and offices, which helps us to better serve our customers. We have a strong heritage of diversity and representation within our communities, which we are proud of. The diversity of our people, customers, Franchisees, and suppliers gives us strength.
We do not tolerate inequality, injustice, or discrimination of any kind. These are hugely important issues and a brand with our reach and relevance means we have a very meaningful role to play.
We also recognise our responsibility as a large employer to continue being active in our communities, helping to develop skills and drive aspirations that will help people to be more aware of the world of work and more successful within it, whether with McDonalds or elsewhere.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF5523H_743999931395403
- Information Technology