Technical Architect, Master Data Management - Stibo
McDonald’s new growth strategy, Accelerating the Arches, encompasses all aspects of our business as the leading global omni-channel restaurant brand. As the consumer landscape shifts we are using our competitive advantages to further strengthen our brand. One of our core growth strategies is to Double Down on the 3Ds (Delivery, Digital and Drive Thru). McDonald’s will accelerate technology innovation so 65M+ customers a day will experience a fast, easy experience, whether at one of our 25,000 and growing Drive Thrus, through McDelivery, dine-in or takeaway.
Leading this tech revolution is McDonald’s Global Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who get to build really cool tech with scary smart people using the latest innovations like AI, IOT, and edge computing. We do this working along diverse, global teams who are always hungry for a challenge. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McD restaurant.
As we have matured as an engineering organization and seen the demands for technology grow exponentially, we’re gearing up to deliver on the next set of opportunities for the business. We are building up an engineering team in house accountable for our strategic products. We’ll have diverse squads made up of engineers with traditional and specialized skillsets, both from internal engineers coupled with our partners, to help us flex with demand and solve technology innovation challenges done at an incredible scale. Check out the Global Technology Technical Blog to learn how technology is directly enabling the Accelerating the Arches strategy.Job Description:
- Participate in the development/implementation of master data management strategies and implementation.
- Understand and evaluate business processes, enabling to successfully translate business needs into information and data requirements.
- Assess, design, develop and implement Master Data Management solutions within complex system landscapes.
- Works closely with business stakeholders to understand prioritization of the business need/requirements.
- Review technical solution proposed by System Integrators team to ensure quality deliverable.
- Determine and define clear deliverables and outcomes of various technical initiatives within Master Data platform to internal and external stakeholders of McDonald’s.
- Hold regular technical team meetings with System Integrator team to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding solutions and implementation standards.
- Evaluate and design (Master) data architectures, data flow diagrams and explain it to the system integrators for execution.
- Work closely with System Integrators to ensure product/solution documentation for system design.
- Work closely with L3/L4 team to determine improvements areas within the system to reduce failure reduction and improving user satisfaction.
- Appraise key Global Technology stakeholders with periodic updates on implementation status on key business initiative.
- You must have (hands-on) experience with master data management tools especially Stibo STEP MDM. Having experience in other MDM tools and technology is an advantage.
- You apply a holistic approach to (Master) data management, quality principles, technological solutions, and a change in culture, supporting the realization of business objectives.
- You understand the importance of change management in the implementation of data and information management strategies.
- You are result-oriented with expert problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are aware of challenges related to the set-up of Data & Analytics-driven organizations.
- You are a self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success.
- You must be familiar with AWS concepts and how hosting solutions on AWS works.
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our workforce. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. McDonald’s provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities as part of the application or hiring process or to perform the essential functions of their job. If you need assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise feel you need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.