Team Assistant - Ronald McDonald House Charities
About Ronald McDonald House Charities:
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) is an independent charity that helps over 46,000 seriously ill or injured children and their families each year.
The cornerstone Program of RMHC, the Ronald McDonald House, provides a ‘home away from home’ for families of seriously ill or injured children being treated at nearby hospitals. The Ronald McDonald Houses keep families close by giving parents and siblings the opportunity to stay together to support their sick loved ones. RMHC currently has 18 Ronald McDonald Houses throughout Australia and accommodated over 9,000 families in 2021.
Other Programs include the Ronald McDonald Family Room which provides a relaxing haven within hospitals giving families a break from the stress of many hours spent by their child’s bedside and the Ronald McDonald Learning Program which currently helps children catch up on missed schooling following a serious illness. In 2021, over 950 students received tuition through the Ronald McDonald Learning Program.
Additionally, The Ronald McDonald Family Retreat provides families with seriously ill children a week’s free accommodation at one of five Ronald McDonald Family Retreats across Australia, enabling them to reconnect and enjoy a holiday when they most need it.
For more information on RMHC, please visit rmhc.org.au.Job Description:
Could you be our next Team Assistant in the RMHC team?
This role ensures the effectiveness of the Department head leaders and the general smooth running of the team. What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Managing diary and travel for Director and SLT member Including Agency Meeting Days
- Assisting Directors and SLT with Concur Processing
- On-boarding / Off Boarding / Position Changes / Corp Cards, Software requirements
- Supporting with travel bookings for department employees
- Processing invoices and obtain appropriate authorisation for payment.
- Managing and submitting staff change requests
- Managing department budget
- Establishing, organising and maintaining records, files and electronic data banks.
- Maintaining inventory and order office supplies.
- Participate in the planning and execution of department special events.
- Ordering catering and supplies
Your keys to success:
- MS Office skills (strong)
- Diary management and travel booking capability
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong computer skills, able to problem solve meeting connection issues
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
So if you are an energetic individual who is eager to jump into a busy hands on role with a market leading brand connected to over 5 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today. You will be directed to an external link to apply.
Job Status: Part Time
Req ID: REF4205U_743999876652621