Team Assistant - NSW/ACT Operations
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Macca's", we are a household name in Australia for over 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count! As an employer of choice winner, working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment.Job Description:
Could you be our next Team Assistant in the NSW/ACT Operations team?
This role ensures the effectiveness of the Department head leaders and the general smooth running of the team. What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Managing diary and travel for Director and SLT member Including Agency Meeting Days
- Assisting Directors and SLT with Concur Processing
- On-boarding / Off Boarding / Position Changes / Corp Cards, Software requirements
- Supporting with travel bookings for department employees
- Processing invoices and obtain appropriate authorisation for payment.
- Managing and submitting staff change requests
- Managing department budget
- Establishing, organising and maintaining records, files and electronic data banks.
- Maintaining inventory and order office supplies.
- Participate in the planning and execution of department special events.
- Ordering catering and supplies
Your keys to success:
- MS Office skills (strong)
- Diary management and travel booking capability
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong computer skills, able to problem solve meeting connection issues
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, be assertive and responsive in a timely manner
So if you are an energetic individual who is eager to jump into a busy hands on role with a market leading brand connected to over 5 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today. You will be directed to an external link to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4217O_743999877672552