McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Macca's", we are a household name in Australia for over 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count! As an employer of choice winner, working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, a bonus week of annual leave and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.Job Description:
Could you be our next Sustainability Consultant?
The Sustainability Consultant will apply technical expertise, industry knowledge and project management skills to scope and implement key sustainability initiatives in agriculture and supply chain categories. What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Scoping and implementing sustainability projects and support McDonald’s food suppliers in developing sustainability roadmaps for supply to McDonald’s ANZ
- Engaging with global sourcing leads to communicate with global suppliers on ANZ sustainability goals and expectations
- Working with the beef industry to establish partnerships and support industry progress towards more sustainable supply and a regenerative agriculture plan
- Engaging with food suppliers across ANZ to align on roadmaps towards reduced emissions targets
- Supporting other agricultural categories in establishing clear sustainability roadmaps, incorporating regen ag principles
- Staying abreast of appropriate state and federal legislation as relates to sustainability requirements
- Manage reporting requirements for sustainability internally and externally (McDonald’s ANZ and McDonald’s global)
Your keys to success:
- Tertiary level education in sustainability, supply chain or business related field
- Experience in an ESG or sustainability role within the food / FMCG industries
- Knowledge of climate change and greenhouse gas emissions accounting methodologies.
- Strong project management with the ability to collaborate with senior internal and external stakeholders
So if you are passionate and technical sustainability champion who is eager to jump into a new role ASAP with a market leading brand connected to over 5 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today. You will be directed to an external link to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4223O_743999878016061
- Supply Chain