Supervisor, Supply Chain Resiliency
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
This is a unique opportunity to join the McDonald’ Global Supply Chain (GSC) Resiliency team who are responsible for establishing and driving the resiliency strategy across food and non-food categories of products and suppliers across the McDonald’s Global Supply System!
This person will own the global S&OP (mid-term Sales & Operations planning), a key strategic priority for the GSC, and partner both with the Resiliency strategy (long-term planning) and the S&OE (Sales & Operations, short-term execution) teams and processes. You will be responsible for mapping out and driving implementation of the S&OP roadmap to maturity and standardization around the world, and integration into the GSC Integrated Demand Supply Planning platform and process.
As the Resiliency Supervisor, you will also support and drive other key projects, such as the anticipatory risk supervising dashboard advising contingency and supply planning, etc.
- Execution of the global standard for monthly S&OP cycle, and the relationship with the S&OP champions
- Continuous improvement of existing S&OP processes, to find solutions to potential challenges, through cross-functional feedback and partnership
- Own and improve related critical metrics
- Communicate, present to, educate and positively influence partners, to make progress and achieve stated goals
- Ensure flawless transition of information and decision making with the Distributor and Supplier S&OE processes
- Champion for Integrated Demand Supply Planning towards end-to-end digitalization
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Supply Chain / Operations Management, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or Finance related fields. Graduate degree (MS/MBA) is preferred but not a requirement
- Experience delivering and presenting on achievements and critical metrics
- Experience of project or program management within a large global organization in at least one of the following areas: Demand / Supply Planning and Forecasting, Consumer Business Analytics, Product Category Management, Risk Management, Digital Information Systems Management, S&OP process management experience highly desired
- Digital competence; able to interface between Market Business stakeholders and the Digital and Technology teams
- Knowledge of business information systems/processes that ensure decisions are data driven
- Able to connect the dots, and navigate organisational change, dotted lines, and influence without authority to inspire change in a cross-functional environment
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4844L_743999909016630