Supervisor, RMHC Donation Operations & Analytics
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
About Ronald McDonald House Charities
Ronald McDonald House Charities creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families. RMHC strives to be part of the solution to issues challenging families today. Families are challenged with how to stay near and support a hospitalized child; how to afford staying together in another city while a child is undergoing treatment; or even getting basic medical and dental care in underserved communities. We use our resources and partnerships in the community to help families gain access to healthcare services and keep families together during critical points in their children's lives.
The RMHC Global Operations Team actively develops, maintains, and drives the execution of worldwide infrastructure and Chapter and program development. The team handles global operations, capacity building of Chapters, and builds and stewards the infrastructure of system support to ensure organizational excellence. Operations consists of nine functional areas: System Development & Operations, Compliance, Technology, McDonald’s In-Restaurant Operations for RMHC fundraising, People Development & Education, System Engagement & Resources, Environmental Sustainability, Impact Research and Global Grants.
This position focuses on the operational aspects of McDonald’s In-Restaurant Operations for RMHC fundraising. Since RMHC relies on donations from McDonald’s customers to support its mission, it is important that the organization sustain - and increase - fundraising levels through the Donation Box program and other modern giving mechanisms like Round-Up for RMHC and fixed amount donations, domestically and globally.
The In-Restaurant Operations Supervisor will help develop, execute, and implement "Platinum-level" operational policies, practices, and processes to support RMHC in achieving its fundraising goals from McDonald’s customers.
The Donation Operations & Analytics Supervisor provides critical operational support and leadership on the portfolio of RMHC in-restaurant fundraising channels within McDonald’s restaurants. Such channels include, but are not limited to, the RMHC Donation Box Program (US), front counter and drive-thru point-of-sale (POS) registers, self-order kiosks, and McDonald’s Global Mobile App (GMA). They will lead and/or support various operational components of the US Donation Box program, acting as the single point of contact for questions and issues arising from the network of RMHC Chapters and McDonald’s restaurants. This position is also tasked with leading continuous operational improvement initiatives while maintaining and growing the relationships with RMHC Chapters, McDonald’s stakeholders, and our key 3rd party vendors.
They perpetuate a strong commitment to quality, accuracy, and relationship building. Ideal candidates excel at delivering excellent client service, have strong execution proficiency, and actively prioritize work that solves problems for our customers and people. This position reports to the In-Restaurant Operations Manager.
Operational Program Management & Analytics
- Support the day-to-day operational components of the US Donation Box program and other RMHC fundraising channels within self-order kiosk, front counter, drive-thru, future iterations of the McDonald’s Global Mobile App (GMA) and other emerging donation technologies.
- Manage and expedite the resolution of operational incidents/issues associated with the US Donation Box program and other in-restaurant fundraising channels.
- Gather, analyze, and review in-restaurant fundraising data to identify key trends and continuous improvement opportunities at the National program, local RMHC Chapter, and McDonald’s Field Office/Co-Op level.
- Curate content, prepare RMHC Chapter and/or Restaurant-facing resources, FAQ documents, operational activation guides, etc. for the portfolio of in-restaurant donation channels/initiatives.
Stakeholder Management & Third-Party Vendor Management
- Work with strategic program vendors to ensure adherence to standards, timelines, and budgets, while fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Monitor vendor adherence to contractual agreements, including statements of work and service level agreements.
- Cultivate strong relationships with local RMHC Chapters, the beneficiaries of in-restaurant fundraising programs.
- Consult, liaise, and partner with McDonald’s Corporate and/or Field Teams on projects and initiatives in support of the RMHC Mission.
- Champion McDonald’s facilitated-giving best practices among key partner groups; share successes, discuss challenges, and explore opportunities for program growth and strengthening.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, preferably in a field such as Operations, Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Certification in Project Management and/or Vendor Management preferred.
- A stakeholder-obsessed focus with superior social skills and effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated interest in quickly learning processes and procedures, critical thinking, analysis/data-driven decision making and problem solving. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong initiative, insatiable curiosity, and the ability to prioritize work and follow through on everyday tasks while working in a fast-paced multi-tasking global environment.
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our workforce. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. McDonald’s provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities as part of the application or hiring process or to perform the essential functions of their job. If you need assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise feel you need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.