Sr. Manager of Cybersecurity Service Intake Management
McDonald’s new growth strategy, Accelerating the Arches, encompasses all aspects of our business as the leading global omni-channel restaurant brand. As the consumer landscape shifts we are using our competitive advantages to further strengthen our brand. One of our core growth strategies is to Double Down on the 3Ds (Delivery, Digital and Drive Thru). McDonald’s will accelerate technology innovation so 65M+ customers a day will experience a fast, easy experience, whether at one of our 25,000 and growing Drive Thrus, through McDelivery, dine-in or takeaway.
Leading this tech revolution is McDonald’s Global Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who get to build really cool tech with scary smart people using the latest innovations like AI, IOT, and edge computing. We do this working along diverse, global teams who are always hungry for a challenge. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McD restaurant.
As we have matured as an engineering organization and seen the demands for technology grow exponentially, we’re gearing up to deliver on the next set of opportunities for the business. We are building up an engineering team in house accountable for our strategic products. We’ll have diverse squads made up of engineers with traditional and specialized skillsets, both from internal engineers coupled with our partners, to help us flex with demand and solve technology innovation challenges done at an incredible scale.Job Description:
McDonald’s, one of the most recognized brands in the world, is seeking a Senior Manager of CyberSecurity Service Intake Management to support our CyberSecurity team as we protect McDonald’s. You will collaborate closely with Global Technology Risk Management leadership, service teams, project teams, key vendors, and others to manage intake requests for the McDonald’s CyberSecurity Services team. This role will be responsible for collaborating with the teams that request CyberSecurity services to protect our users, devices, networks, applications, and data. This person will work closely with teams within Global Technology Risk Management to ensure that intake requests for our CyberSecurity services are managed effectively and efficiently.
Global Technology Risk Management (GTRM) is the team that is ultimately responsible for securing McDonald’s information assets at a global level. This role will manage intake requests for a group within GTRM that is responsible for developing and enhancing CyberSecurity services. This includes critical identity, access, network, endpoint and application security services essential to the functioning of McDonald’s at all levels. The CyberSecurity management team is composed of several McDonald’s employees as well as multiple vendors, each responsible for the development and enhancement of one or more services.
The Senior Manager of CyberSecurity Service Intake has direct responsibility for the intake management process. This role must set the high-level strategy and direction for the overall intake process with clear expectations, goals, and requirements that must be obtained as a measure of success. This position will work closely with market technology teams, application teams, key vendors, GTRM CyberSecurity Service teams, GTRM architects, and others to ensure that intake requests are managed efficiently and effectively with proper definition, scoping, assignment, prioritization, and scheduling.
- Monitor and manage intakes requests for the GTRM CyberSecurity Service teams.
- Engage with GTRM CyberSecurity Service customers to clarify requests and validate requirements.
- Analysis of business and user needs including translation into high-level requirements.
- Report on intake related metrics, including volumes, status, backlog, and service resource utilizations.
- Maintain and improve the GTRM CyberSecurity Service intake request processes.
- Responsible for assignment and prioritization including requests that are cross-functional across multiple services.
- Work with Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) team and vendors to provide forecasting on project volume and demand for capacity planning.
- Devise new and/or modify existing procedures to address opportunities related to the intake process considering capacity, limitations, operating time, and desired outcomes.
- Assist our service teams with overall portfolio management including managing intake backlogs.
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, CyberSecurity, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience (Sr. Manager or Manager) experience with IT and/or CyberSecurity Projects.
- Experience / knowledge of Project Management Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Experienced in defining, scoping, planning and managing IT and/or CyberSecurity projects.
- Familiarity with complex multinational companies and distributed business models.
- Ability to work independently and communicate within a team environment.
- Excellent facilitation and influencing skills, both working with individuals and groups.
- Proficient in technical writing and demonstrating various creative mechanisms to communicate to diverse audiences.
- Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon circumstances.
- Demonstrated passion around customer focus and improving processes that impacts results.
- Experience working in agile project management tools such as Jira and/or Azure DevOps
- Professional certifications such as ITIL, Certified Scrum Master, Agile, and PMP.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.