Sr. Manager, Core ITSM
McDonald’s new growth strategy, Accelerating the Arches, encompasses all aspects of our business as the leading global omni-channel restaurant brand. As the consumer landscape shifts, we are using our competitive advantages to further strengthen our brand. One of our core growth strategies is to Double Down on the 3Ds (Delivery, Digital and Drive Thru). McDonald’s will accelerate technology innovation so 65M+ customers a day will experience a fast, easy experience, whether at one of our 25,000 and growing Drive Thrus, through McDelivery, dine-in or takeaway.
Leading this revolution is McDonald’s Global Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who get to build really cool tech with scary smart people using the latest innovations like AI, IOT, and edge computing. We do this working along diverse, global teams who are always hungry for a challenge. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McDonald’s restaurant.
As we have matured as an engineering organization and seen the demands for technology grow exponentially, we’re gearing up to deliver on the next set of opportunities for the business. We are building up an engineering team in house accountable for our strategic products. We’ll have diverse squads made up of engineers with traditional and specialized skillsets, both from internal engineers coupled with our partners, to help us flex with demand and solve technology innovation challenges done at an incredible scale.
Check out the Global Technology Technical Blog to learn how technology is directly enabling the Accelerating the Arches strategy.Job Description:
We are seeking an experienced ITSM Core Senior Manager to coordinate our IT Service Management (ITSM) Core team. This person will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of IT services meets or exceeds the expectations of our customers and business partners. The successful candidate will lead the day-to-day operations of the ITSM Core team and ensure that all ITSM processes and procedures are followed in accordance with best practices and industry standards.
- Lead the ITSM Core team to ensure the effective delivery of IT services
- Implement and maintain ITSM processes and procedures in accordance with best practices and industry standards
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure seamless service delivery and communication
- Ensure compliance with IT governance, risk, and compliance policies and standards
- Develop and maintain IT service catalogs, service level agreements (SLAs), and service level objectives (SLOs)
- Monitor and report on IT service performance, including availability, capacity, and reliability
- Handle vendor relationships and contracts related to ITSM tools and services
- Provide guidance and support to ITSM team members and other IT staff
- Continuously review and improve ITSM processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 8+ years experience in IT Service Management, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of ITSM frameworks, such as ITIL, COBIT, and ISO 20000
- Experience with ITSM tools, such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, and Cherwell
- Superb communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Shown ability to develop teams and lead process improvement initiatives
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4720J_743999908297853
- Information Technology