Solutions Architect - Global IT Legal Systems
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
- Translate business needs into functional and technical designs and eventual solutions. Be a keen student of the business, equally adept in discussing business and technical solutions.
- Lead the design, development and eventual operations of the system-to-system interfaces and dataflows.
- Guide developers in making appropriate functional changes to the Legal application to ensure business users save time and reduce errors.
- Lead developers in requirements gathering, integration design, build, unit test, testing support, future-state support team
- Guide program on effectively demonstrating McDonald’s standards, processes, and governance
- Partner with fellow McDonald’s business & technology colleagues and third-party systems integrators to define and implement valuable solutions
- Triages technology proposals against existing standards and best practices, and leads subsequent solution and variance activities
- Deliver solutions in a fast paced, multi-vendor, cloud-first environment
- Helping teams to develop solutions on time, on budget and ensuring that it solves the problem it was designed to solve
- Analyzing and documenting requirements
- Participation and assist in architectural discussions
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 3 years of professional IT experience.
- 1-3 years of business analysis in a professional IT environment
- 1-3 years of leading the development of interfaces between business applications, preferably cloud based platforms
- Experience with stakeholder management and working collaboratively with Development and Testing teams to deliver high quality solutions that meet business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Team Connect, Onit Legal Spend, and or iManage is a plus
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.