Service Manager - GMA Lite
McDonald’s new growth strategy, Accelerating the Arches, encompasses all aspects of our business as the leading global omni-channel restaurant brand. As the consumer landscape shifts we are using our competitive advantages to further strengthen our brand. One of our core growth strategies is to Double Down on the 3Ds (Delivery, Digital and Drive Thru). McDonald’s will accelerate technology innovation so 65M+ customers a day will experience a fast, easy experience, whether at one of our 25,000 and growing Drive Thrus, through McDelivery, dine-in or takeaway.
Leading this tech revolution is McDonald’s Global Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who get to build really cool tech with scary smart people using the latest innovations like AI, IOT, and edge computing. We do this working along diverse, global teams who are always hungry for a challenge. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McD restaurant.
As we have matured as an engineering organization and seen the demands for technology grow exponentially, we’re gearing up to deliver on the next set of opportunities for the business. We are building up an engineering team in house accountable for our strategic products. We’ll have diverse squads made up of engineers with traditional and specialized skillsets, both from internal engineers coupled with our partners, to help us flex with demand and solve technology innovation challenges done at an incredible scale.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
McDonald’s uses technology as an engine to grow and transform the business. Our Technology Team is a critical strategic partner committed to delivering innovative, customer centric, reliable products and services.
With the newly created Service Management and Service Management Office teams, we are implementing global standards and processes that will ensure we continue to deliver technology people want to use, and we are standardising and improving our technology operations to support the initiative of keeping our systems up and secure.
The IOM BU and IDL Segments include more than 90 international wholly owned and developmental licensed markets across the Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Europe, and Latin America regions.
- Liaise with the McDonald’s service providers and deployment project teams to ensure that key Service deliverables for Mobile Order & Pay project deployments and feature activations are met.
- Engage with the Mobile Order & Pay market teams and supervise the service providers to facilitate the resolution of incidents and problems.
- Provide guidance - with hands-on approach where applicable - to the service providers in the management of tickets, including collaboration with other services for the resolution of Mobile Order & Pay tickets.
- Participate in major incident management and issue triage both during and outside of regular office hours where necessary to drive the resolution of issues and restoration of service for Mobile Order & Pay.
- Work with the Product and Technical teams to ensure documentation of the Mobile Order & Pay capabilities are up to date and shared to the service providers as required.
- Organise and provide training for the service providers on new and existing Mobile Order & Pay capabilities to ensure and upscale the quality of the Service in meeting the product and business requirements.
- Serve as the GMA Lite Service secondary point of contact during the non-EU business hours, and support the GMA Lite Services Lead in the management of the GMA Lite service as required.
- Experience working in a distributed (virtual) and culturally diverse teams across multiple time zones.
- ITIL knowledge of or ITIL 4 certification
- Experience in providing technical support or delivering support services in a similar capacity.
- Technical expertise in mobile app and/or ecommerce platforms.
- Strong organisation and/or project management skills, with knowledge or experience with agile methodology
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for details.
- Customer-centric mindset, with a focus on organizational goals.
- Strong English language communication skills - written and spoken.
- Quick learner, and able to adapt to changes in priorities with ease and work well under pressure.
- Collaborative, curious, energetic, and motivated with a strong bias for action; proven track record of "getting things done".
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF2784L_743999803189927
- Information Technology