Senior Transfer Pricing Analyst
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
Seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a fast paced and growing transfer pricing team. The Transfer Pricing Senior is a key player who is part of a team that is creative and focused on solutions. The McDonald’s Transfer Pricing team is part of a very collaborative global tax team where we encourage debate and welcome ideas from all team members. This role will build upon your existing transfer pricing foundational knowledge and also focus on effectively and efficiently analyzing and presenting data for transfer pricing compliance, planning, and dispute prevention and resolution. You will have an opportunity to learn, to challenge yourself and grow in a fun collegial atmosphere.
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation for the US and key international markets, including assessing the arm's length nature of intercompany royalties and other transactions.
- Assist with analysis and documentation of tax planning projects involving transfer pricing, including intercompany pricing reviews, intellectual property planning, and intercompany financing.
- Create and optimize complex economic models.
- Participate in functional interviews, learning about how and why McDonald’s is so successful and applying that knowledge in a variety of reports and analyses.
- Assist with the responses to global tax audits that involve transfer pricing, including collecting necessary data and responding to information requests from tax authorities
- Prepare calculations and documentation related to transfer pricing in support of tax accounting requirements.
- Partner with and build positive relationships across the business, the finance organization and the different functional teams within the Tax Dept.
- Participate in preparing for future legislation such as Pillar I and Pillar II and Public CbC Reporting, including but not limited to: research and communicate the areas related to transfer pricing, determine data requirements, identify and troubleshoot gaps as well as areas of automation potential.
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting.
- 2+ years of relevant Transfer Pricing experience required, including economic modeling, in either a public accounting or large, multinational corporate setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills, curious mind set, confident, independent and logical problem solver.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Alteryx, Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau or other automation tools is a strong plus.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4190A_743999885045292