Senior Manager, Workplace Experience
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
The McDonald’s Workplace Solutions team enables McDonald’s business operations by providing extraordinary work environments that attract top talent, optimize efficiency, drive innovation, and encourage our people to do their best work. As a leader on this team, this incumbent will be passionate about strategy and implementation of workplace services, engagements, communications, and guidelines that enable these objectives.
The Sr. Manager of Workplace Experience leads the following areas passionate about the experience our staff, partners and visitors have in our corporate offices:
- Visitor management and hospitality, crafting streamlined, welcoming experiences for all who come to visit
- Workplace engagement, with a focus on crafting and driving employee activations, embedding McDonald’s ways of working behaviors and enabling our culture
- Workplace communications and organisational changes in support of Workplace Solutions projects and ways of working enablement
- MHQ Events services, passionate about leading the MHQ Conference Center and event spaces, enabling meeting and teamwork efficiency, and supporting event logistics
- Workplace wellbeing strategy and enablement, enabling experiences and implementing services that support staff wellbeing
The ideal candidate for this role has experience in:
- Developing and implementing employee experience strategies, leading sophisticated, cross-functional teams, and is proficient in leadership-level collaborator management.
- Experience in Corporate Real Estate, Employee Experience, Hospitality and/or Workplace Strategy is helpful.
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Bachelor's degree
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4352O_743999891457253