Senior Manager, Tech Lead
McDonald’s evolving Accelerating the Arches growth strategy puts our customers and people first, and uses our competitive advantages to strengthen our brand. We are recognized on lists like Fortune’s Most Admired Companies and Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies.
Doubling Down on the 4Ds (Delivery, Digital, Drive Thru, and Development)
Our growth pillars emphasize the meaningful role technology plays as the leading, global omni-channel restaurant brand. Technology enables the organization through digital technology, and improving the customer, crew and employee experience each and every day.
Global Technology forging the way
Leading the digitization of our business is the Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who build industry defining tech using the latest innovations and platforms, like AI and edge computing to deliver on the next set of cutting-edge opportunities for the business. At McDonald’s you get to solve technology innovation challenges at an incredible scale, and work across global teams who are always eager for a challenge. This provides access to exciting career paths for technologists. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McD restaurant.
The Commercial Product & Platform vision develops global technology products and platforms that delight our customers and enable our crews to operate our restaurants reliably and effectively!
As the Senior Manager, Tech Lead for Data Delivery Excellence, you will play a crucial role in shaping and optimizing our data delivery processes with a strong emphasis on engineering excellence. The ideal candidate will have a robust background in data products/platforms, technical leadership, and a proven track record of driving delivery excellence.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Fostering a culture of engineering excellence, and collaboration.
- Set clear goals and expectations for the team, ensuring alignment with broader business objectives.
Data Delivery Strategy:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive data delivery strategy, incorporating engineering best practices, industry standards etc
- Implement and enforce engineering best practices, including code reviews, automated testing, and continuous integration.
- Establish and enforce engineering standards for data quality, conducting regular audits and implementing measures to improve data accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role within data management and delivery.
- Proven experience with data integration tools, ETL processes, and data warehousing solutions.
- Strong programming skills (e.g., Python, SQL) and familiarity with data modeling concepts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.