Senior Manager, HR Shared Services (Tier 1 Service Delivery)
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
The Global Service Transition Manager (Tier 1 Service Delivery) will support the Process and Delivery Lead in the implementation of the HR service delivery model and stand up of Global People Experience contact centers that deliver an enhanced employee experience.
Through collaboration with internal and external partners including HR Operations, Org Design, and Service Delivery, this role will deliver end-to-end Global People Experience center processes, technologies, and service offerings for an HR capability area (Portal, Case Management, Knowledge Base).
- Ensure development of tier 1 service delivery/HR end-to-end support structure, including processes, SOP’s work instructions, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for service delivery transition
- Serve as an advocate for service delivery; resolving issues or escalating to leadership as appropriate
- Conduct localization activities for transition of processes and operations to service delivery
- Provide oversight and guidance for the development of training and execution of service rehearsal
- Ensure training and knowledge transfer requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed service acceptance criteria
- Identify and resolve service delivery transition issues, such as regulatory changes; escalating when appropriate to PMO and executive leadership for timely decision making
- Serve as a global service transition subject matter expert, driving alignment across global HR functional and regional HR partners to ensure coordination of activities that impact service delivery
- Support service transition policy collection and organization; deliver global service transition policies and programs, tracking escalations and exceptions.
- Effectively use data and analytics to make decisions on transition management practices, ensuring competitive posture of programs and policies, as well as consistency across the organization
- Partner with Global Process Owners to make key decisions related to processes and ensure implementation, with a focus on employee experience and increased efficiency
- Lead completion and sign-offs for HR capability area deployment at regional and local level of global programs and policies
- Oversee collection of internal policies and procedures, processes, pain points and opportunity areas for HR capability area
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Contact center/customer service experience with a concentration in the delivery of HR Services
- Experience using Service Center technologies (i.e., portal, case management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Virtual Assistant, etc.)
- Experience working with or supporting complex HR transformation initiatives
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of HR processes and programs
- Experience interpreting data analytics to derive business insights, problem solve, and drive customer value
- Process improvement and continuous learning mindset
- Stakeholder management, engagement, and facilitation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Relationship building skills with key stakeholders within HR and across service delivery
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.