Senior Manager, Growth and Business Development, Global Delivery
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
- Support director in build of strategic narrative and business cases for delivery innovation initiatives
- Serve as connector to market leadership for owned delivery initiative ideation, design, launch, and growth phases
- Refine global design requirements for market specific considerations with delivery leads and relevant cross-functional stakeholders
- Define cross-functional go-to-market strategy for owned delivery product launch, including co-building launch plans, business cases and market narratives
- Identify and build market facing tools that can support stand-up or ongoing maintenance of innovation initiatives (e.g., O/O FAQs, Market FAQs, hosting market roundtables)
- Partner across MCX and Global Delivery to identify areas for growth and optimization for Owned Delivery channels
- Act as business owner for global Owned Delivery insights while working to cross pollinate global success stories and market opportunities with loyalty, omni-channel offers, and pricing
- Build Owned Delivery best practices playbooks to support markets in their launch and growth across marketing and operations activities case.
- Experience bringing initiatives from 0 to 1, pushing projects through design, testing, and launch
- Experience breaking down complex and nuanced business problems into digestible business requirements
- Ability to influence others, both internally and externally, through storytelling and emotional intelligence (including ability to work across markets and cultures)
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting a compelling message to large audiences both in-person and virtually
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to structure and synthesize large volumes of data to develop measurable insights and drive stakeholders from inaction to action
- Ability to operate and excel in an environment with high levels of ambiguity and competing priorities/stakeholders
- Exemplary Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field; MBA preferred
- 6+ years consulting, business insights, research, strategy, or product experience
- Big 3 consulting or Big 4 accounting a plus
- Prior exposure or interest in basic programming or data visualization software (e.g., R, SQL, Tableau, Alteryx) a plus
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.