Senior Finance Analyst, National Field Finance
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
Based out of our headquarters in the West Loop of Chicago, the US Finance team is comprised of financial professionals who lead all aspects of financial activities, including corporate financial planning and analysis; pricing, affordability, and digital strategy; national field finance; and economic policy for McDonald's USA, LLC.
The National Field Finance (NFF) team is an extension of the U.S. Field Office Finance team. NFF’s role includes encouraging an environment for the 10 Field Offices to share standard methodologies, identify systemic solutions, and seek efficiencies. The NFF team performs centralized Field Finance functions including, but not limited to, Franchisee financial health monitoring, restaurant sales analysis, real estate development support, and financial analysis for owner/operator business reviews. This role provides highly valued foundational knowledge about the U.S. Business and builds strong partnership with the Field that supports long-term career growth throughout the McDonald’s Global Finance organization.
- Perform and analyze franchisee business reviews, restaurant valuations, and restaurant sale transactions
- Support ongoing analysis of franchisee financial health and overall restaurant profitability
- Advise on the financial components of the franchise rewrite and term extension process
- Be the subject matter expert and analyze/maintain all McDonald’s Economic Financial Rules, Regulations, and Procedures.
- Primary point of contact for assigned Field Office
- Collaborate with other Departments (Franchising, Treasury, Legal, Restaurant Development, Franchise Business Partners within Restaurant Operations, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA and / or MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of meaningful public accounting and / or finance experience
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with various subject areas and levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and can express ideas effectively
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities in fast-paced business environment
- Operates effectively in a team environment
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4726L_743999908080043