Senior Director, Technology Lead - HR Transformation
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
The Technology Lead - HR Transformation is responsible for overall technology deliverables within the transformation team and building a sustainable organization to lead work at a global scale. You will lead the development and deployment of HR related interfaces and data conversion strategy for over 300 interfaces across 22 countries and work closely with various partners, internal and external, to support the data conversions, deployment, and management. You will work closely with various technology stakeholders across the globe to enable technology services like Global Identity Management, Security and Access, and other technology and business applications across all 22 countries.
- Directs day-to-day program planning and management that includes project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule to develop and deploy interfaces
- Runs detailed activities of the program to promote smooth alignment and progress towards milestones to deploy data conversion and integration work
- Work closely with various IT teams define requirements and work plans to deliver on IT and Business integrations like the IDM, WFA, etc. systems
- Manages risks and issues with internal and external partners to the program in a timely manner.
- Ensure requirements are developed into various tracks of technical deliverables working closely with System Integration partners
- Collaborating with markets to ensure data conversion, integration, reporting/analytics feeds, security & testability standards are understood for targeted solutions
- Ensures end to end efficient designed, testing, and support for all HR related interfaces and conversions
- Provide oversight of the providers design that meets integration, quality and supportability requirements
- Collaboration with internal IT, HR and 3rd party stakeholder (like payroll vendors across the 22 countries) to define the project environment management plan integrated with the overall PMO plans
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance schedule, budget, quality, and risks.
- Ensure that all requirements, work plan, management plans and changes to commitment are communicated to all technology team members and 3rd parties in an efficient manner
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Maintain relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors. Monitor their progress and alignment to the contract.
- Represent the technology teams onproject and stakeholder meetings. Obtain buy-in from senior management for all key plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Leads communication within the technology teams, users, and key collaborators.
- Develop a sustain organization for HR IT support for the HR Solutions.
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Extensive experience delivering large-scale complex global technology initiatives in an HR SAAS environment
- Experience working with multiple markets, collaborators, vendors and 3rd party partners
- Ability to effectively collaborate across the Global Technology organization
- Ability to handle all aspects of the project, including providing overall guidance and direction to the team and third parties
- Ability to document and communicate the status of project progress against plans, taking corrective action as agreed necessary
- Ability to manage the success of metrics defined by the project and the organization
- Ability to define, implement, and maintain project process guidance (e.g., project plan and subordinate plans)
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Ability to negotiate changes to commitments/requirements
- Ability to develop project team members and build a sustain organization
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Ability to review ongoing and proposed projects to find opportunities for reuse and process improvement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.