Senior Director, Functional Solutions Lead - HR Transformation
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
The Functional Solution Lead is responsible for the Global Core HCM solution transformation team and building a sustainable organization to lead the work at a global scale. A Core HCM solution is the backbone of all HR data and solutions across 27 countries supporting over 130,000 employees. You will set-up the capability in Core HR HCM and associated tools, processes, and reporting capabilities. You will lead HR integrations and drive discussions with key HR and technology team members to determine requirements, regulatory changes, etc..., to ensure Core HCM functionality is set up accurately.
- Lead the teams to develop the Core HCM Solutions strategy and own & deploy the Core HCM solution and related tools, transactional and reporting capabilities.
- Work closely with IT and business teams to support interfaces with payroll and other systems, and with other teams to ensure any upstream and downstream implications
- Collaborate with key HR, IT and business partners to understand and document requirements for Core HCM solution and set-up the solution to enable the functionality
- Support the efforts with IT teams to ensure efficient system integration between the Core HCM and other HR, payroll solutions and business systems
- Work closely with HR partners to design / enhance HR processes to better leverage the Core HCM solution
- Work closely with the HR Reporting Specialist on reporting needs to develop and enhance reporting capabilities as needed
- Develop a data collection and records retention strategy and implement an efficient, compliant and cost-effective solution to support those requirements
- Manage all Core HCM solution user access and entitlements and functionality enhancements in partnership with various stakeholders
- Perform regular audits in partnership with the IT team to ensure data integrity in Core HCM solution and related modules.
- Perform regular audits in partnership with the audit teams to confirm appropriate access to systems
- Handle requests for process / solution setup, enhancements and upgrades and all requests for application changes, customizations, and/or minor enhancements
- Maintain HCM solution end-user system documentation
- Support resolution of data errors and problems and ensure data integrity
- Conduct regular review of the Core HCM solution and its ability to meet HR and business needs and facilitate effective and efficient HR processes
- Drive continuous improvement efforts for better user experience and efficient processes
- Lead HCM Solution, Application Outsource and BPO partners to support the work related to the Core HCM solution at a global scale.
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and running a Global Core HCM solution and developing processes and interfaces requirements that effectively use these solutions
- Ability to understand HR and business solutions, requirements and translating those into prioritized, executable solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate Core HCM issues/recommendations to management both within and outside of HR
- Ability to develop / maintain strong business relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Good communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of HCM solutions to identify areas for optimization
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to and prioritize solutions and reporting requests
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.