Senior Analyst, Sourcing Collaboration Center of Excellence
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
This position will reside within McDonald’s Global Supply Chain under the Global Services organization. The team is a dynamic, progressive department which contributes directly to the bottom-line performance of the company. Global Supply Chain consults with leaders throughout the company and supports initiatives that are driving McDonald’s into the future. The COE manager provides support for Supply Chain category teams through standardization, reporting, and process improvements. This role promotes collaboration within Supply Chain and enables the category teams to focus on strategy and supplier relationships.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of tools, processes, and standards that improve efficiencies, driving towards standardization, while still assuring that solutions meet stakeholder needs.
- Proactively identifies Supply Chain processes that could gain synergies from centralization.
- Assist in planning and monitoring project pipeline, status reporting, and prioritization.
- Facilitates execution of centralized reporting tools and processes.
- Enables collaboration among category teams through communication tools and facilitation of team sessions and trainings.
- Proactively seek out best practices, market insights, and other Supply Chain functional knowledge for the team.
- Drive visibility of the team and processes within Global Supply Chain - Help to consolidate and publish commodity reports - Build and maintain surveys, McDonald’s intranet site pages, and other applications for GSSS team members, providing standard process recommendations Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possesses working knowledge of supply chain tools and best practices while also having the capacity to learn more from internal and external sources.
- Willingness to learn new tools and applications and understanding of how they can be applied within the business. - Builds positive working relationships across multiple levels and business groups - Drive and perseverance to partner with stakeholders through change management.
- Customer focused mentality, listens to and understands the needs of stakeholders - Achieves objectives through influence and narrative building - Thinks critically and structure analyses to solve ambiguous problems.
- Proactively communicates relevant information to keep key parties informed of progress and potential roadblocks
- Optimally communicates through written and oral methods. Can simplify complex concepts.
- Focuses attention on what matters most, re-prioritizing frequently to support dynamic business needs.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Diverse supply chain background. Experience with multiple categories, multiple industries, direct, indirect, products, and services.
- Familiarity with applicable tools/applications is a plus: iValua, PowerBi,
Smartsheet, Microsoft Teams, and MS Office.
Bachelors’ Degree required
3+ years’ experience in strategic sourcing or commensurate experience in related functions.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4701I_743999906792873
- Supply Chain