Restaurant File Maintenance (RFM) Coordinator
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: Restaurant File Maintenance (RFM) Coordinator
Position band: Coordinator (G1)
Reports to: Restaurant File Maintenance (RFM) Consultant
Type of position: 1 year Contract
We currently have an opportunity for a Restaurant File Maintenance (RFM) Coordinator position, located in the Toronto office working in the Technology team (Flexible if the person is in another Province)
Who you are
With a strong working knowledge of McDonald's restaurant operations, you are an advocate of optimizing the restaurant experience and have ideas on how technology can help reduce crew complexity, solve manager challenges and optimize the guest experience.
You're a self-starter who can work independently as well as with a team and take initiative. You can juggle multiple projects and commitments and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You’re organized, collaborative, a problem solver, and always puts the customer first.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on central initiatives.
Principal Accountabilities: In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as third level support for issues relating to menu items, descriptions, taxes or images set up for various platforms
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather requirements on the profile for each promotion
- Participate in the integration of new technologies or platforms that impact the team’s menu item maintenance work
- Build profiles for promotions that link menu items to images, nutritional information, POS keys, customizations, tax configurations for various platforms (point-of-sale (POS) system, Self-Order Kiosk, My McD’s mobile app and related devices)
- Set up and maintain menu items, layouts and configurations within an in-house web application
- Test all menu items and POS key programming in a contained lab environment
- Perform user acceptance tests and report on deficiencies for any new versions of the web application
- Maintain menu item data in back office applications
- Complete instructional documentation on each product launch and send system-wide communication on behalf of the team
- Post-secondary education preferred OR Restaurant experience with menu item maintenance (RFM)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong PC skills, abilities with Microsoft Office products, and able to learn new technology in a short time frame
- Ability to approach problems in a logical and analytical manner
- Provided with only general directives, have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Comfortable working within a cross-functional team environment, as well as collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong knowledge of databases functionality and form is a plus
- Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus
- Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual in English and French
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.