Quality Assurance Manager - Cloud ERP
McDonald’s new growth strategy, Accelerating the Arches, encompasses all aspects of our business as the leading global omni-channel restaurant brand. As the consumer landscape shifts we are using our competitive advantages to further strengthen our brand. One of our core growth strategies is to Double Down on our 4Ds (Delivery, Digital and Drive Thru & Development). McDonald’s will accelerate technology innovation so 65M+ customers a day will experience a fast, easy experience, whether at one of our 25,000 and growing Drive Thrus, through McDelivery, dine-in or takeaway.
Leading this tech revolution is McDonald’s Global Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who get to build really cool tech with scary smart people using the latest innovations like AI, IOT, and edge computing. We do this working along diverse, global teams who are always hungry for a challenge. IJob Description:
In this role you will;
- Work with the functional, technical and architecture teams to plan all in-scope phases of testing.
- Determine all testing tenant requirements and tools.
- Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed. If not, define the defect tracking process and incorporate it into the overall development process.
- Work with the deployment lead to plan the deployment readiness activities.
- Manage testers’ work throughout test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget.
- Allocate test resources to application tests in a multi-test environment.
- Ensure that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Measure and monitor progress during each test to ensure that the application is tested and validated on time and within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensure that the team follows the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Significant exposure to Software Quality Assurance and a demonstrable track record operating as an IT QA Manager.
- Management and development of all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required personnel.
- Hands on experience documenting and communicating the status of testing progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Definition, implementation, and maintenance of project process guidance related to testing.
- Provide leadership to project resources and the client to meet testing deadlines and objectives.
- Ability to consult with both functional and technical resources for methods, procedures, and standards to use during testing.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4226X_743999878266128
- Information Technology