Product Manager - Customer Identification
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
We are seeking a Product Manager, Customer Identification Products to support strategy and execution for McDonald’s customer identification solutions across our global markets.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Product Vision and Strategy: Developing a comprehensive vision and strategy for customer identification products, continuously monitoring product performance, customer feedback, and market trends to inform development strategies.
- Market Research and Analysis: Staying current with customer needs, market trends, and industry changes, using customer feedback and analytics to guide product decisions, and conducting stakeholder surveys to identify business opportunities.
- Roadmapping and Agile Delivery: Creating flexible product roadmaps in collaboration with design and engineering teams, adaptable to changing customer needs and technical developments throughout the product lifecycle.
- Feature Definition and Prioritization: Analyzing customer feedback and competitor offerings to prioritize product features and collaborating with the team to define user stories and requirements for an optimal product experience.
- Beta Testing and User Feedback: Overseeing beta testing to ensure the product meets customer needs, reviewing feedback, and coordinating with testers for product refinement.
- Data Collection and Analytics: Monitoring post-launch product performance, tracking usage metrics, and utilizing analytical tools to make informed decisions.
- User Experience Design: Ensuring the product provides an intuitive user experience, with usability and design considerations such as layout and typography.
- Product Marketing and Launch: Preparing the product for launch by coordinating with sales and marketing, defining campaigns, and tracking post-launch sales performance and customer feedback.
- Post-Launch Optimization: Updating the product post-launch with new features or fixes to maintain competitiveness and collaborating with sales and marketing for promotional strategies
- A background in marketing, software engineering, business administration, project management, or a related field
- Product management certification
- Deep understanding of the product lifecycle and management processes
- Capability to run A/B tests and other experiments
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Understanding of UX design principles
- Experience in conducting customer and market research
- Skills in developing proof of concepts and prototyping
- Competence in building and managing a product roadmap
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal abilities
- Prioritization skills
- Capability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience in a specific industry such as finance, healthcare, e-commerce, media, etc. a plus
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our workforce. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. McDonald’s provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities as part of the application or hiring process or to perform the essential functions of their job. If you need assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise feel you need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.