McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
Our Corporate Home Office has an exciting opportunity for a Deployment Manager for markets supported by the Nashville field office!
The Deployment Manager is responsible for managing all Operations Deployment Activities in the field office, including direction of a team of Deployment Consultants. Frequent collaborator with other functions within Operations, and key partner with the leadership team.
The ideal candidate should live within 50 miles of the Nashville Field Office Territory. Depending on your geographical location, travel may vary (+/- 50% of the time), as this position supports a large geographic area.
Principle responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Builds detailed deployment plans for new initiatives, process improvements, and system upgrades, including EOTF initiatives across all restaurants
- Collaborates with Business Integration and West Zone Operations Director to sequence initiative roll-outs in assigned area according to business priorities, Deployment Consultant capacities, and other logistical considerations
- Conducts all PMO processes to plan and monitor execution of initiatives
- Works with Deployment Consultants to effectively deploy all initiatives and builds deployment schedules to effectively train partners on new initiatives, process improvements or system upgrades
- Ensures initiative training and preparation is of the highest quality
- Partners with East Zone Operations Director & NABIT team to build effective training programs and establish consistent, effective operational process innovations / improvements
- Raises issues related to O/O organization deployment plans as appropriate to Franchise Business Partner or Operations Officer
- Oversees, coaches, and evaluates your team to ensure effective implementation of operations initiatives
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with operations/deployment
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Deep understanding of McDonald’s restaurant operations and new operations initiatives strongly preferred
- Experienced project manager capable of quickly identifying and addressing implementation roadblocks
- Builds strong relationships with Deployment Consultants to develop skills and ensure effective calendaring
- Effectively handles complexity to oversee several concurrent initiatives
- Versatile communicator with ability to convey ideas at various levels of granularity and tailor messaging to all audiences
- Detail-oriented planner capable of building timelines and schedules to ensure on-time project execution
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.