Payment Analytics Manager
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
- Activities may include visualization, performance assessment, dashboarding, and predictive analytics
- Analysis and storytelling
- Review large data sets to find the root cause of performance trends and indicators
- Translate broad questions into an analysis approach using various data tools
- Post-analysis - Interpret key findings and implications (the ‘so what’ ‘now what’) into a pithy story for leadership
- Balance high and low levels of detail - Comfort with the analysis and details, but also translating them to varying levels of depth for different audiences (e.g., high-level for executives, medium level for broader team)
- Cross-functional collaboration - Partner with the broader Insights and Analytics, Marketing, and data vendors teams to ensure key learnings are integrated into the brand’s overall strategy and future executional plans
- Project management - Balance priorities of time, scope, and impact of questions to maximize impact across the portfolio
- Managing - Direct, develop, and mentor analyst, empowering analyst to deliver accurate and insightful analysis and reporting
- Prior experience in managing people and working collaboratively in a cross-functional environment of various levels and disciplines
- Strong communicator (oral and written); can take complex topics and develop clear narratives that can be catered to different audiences
- High-level of strategic focus, perspective, and tactical ability to deliver results
- Intellectually curious; interested in digging into questions and problems affecting the business to identify insights that will drive growth and business improvement
- Demonstrated ability to integrate multiple data sources into clear, actionable insights and stories
- High-level understanding of data ingestion and ETL pipelines
- Ability to work independently and manage several simultaneous projects with a focus on results
- Data Technical Skill
- Highly Preferred
- SQL - Intermediate to Advanced
- Excel - Advanced
- Understanding ETL process
- Nice to have
- Power BI
- Adobe analytics
- Highly Preferred
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.