McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
- Conducts objective evaluations (i.e., Customer Experience Visit, Food Safety Visit, National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards) to analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and operations
- Protects the McDonald’s brand by identifying issues that may pose risks to customer experience and brand perceptions
- Supports operational excellence by identifying restaurants that do not meet McDonald’s QSC (Quality Service Cleanliness) / safety standards
- Develops a comprehensive restaurant operations skillset across all Restaurant Department Management systems through rotations and trainings (i.e., GM, Guest Services, Kitchen, People, Deployment)
- Builds deep expertise in a specific Restaurant Department Management system and provides expert coaching and root cause analysis to O/Os
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert to provide support to restaurants as requested by O/Os on specific operations initiatives
- SME regarding specific operations initiatives
- Shadows Franchise Business Partners to assist in developing a full restaurant consulting toolkit.
- Accurate, consistent evaluator that relies on measurable facts and observations- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep reports and evaluations organized
- Effective time management skills to keep up with a demanding evaluation and travel schedule
- Quick learner capable of developing both a broad understanding of all Restaurant Department Management systems and deep expertise in one area
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build amicable relationships with Franchisee's and restaurant managers
- Recognizes patterns and develops intuition around common restaurant performance issues
- Restaurant experience preferred
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our workforce. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. McDonald’s provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities as part of the application or hiring process or to perform the essential functions of their job. If you need assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise feel you need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.