National McOpCo Administrator
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Macca's", we are a household name in Australia for over 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count! As an employer of choice winner, working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way, while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.Job Description:
Could you be our next National McOpCo Administrator?
The Administration Officer (National McOpCo Administrator) role is responsible for the management, recording, tracking, and processing of all State and Federal Government employer incentive claims for McDonald’s Australia Ltd. You will be a natural with building relationships, eager, motivated and enjoy being the middle person who helps keep things moving along. As this is a newly created role, you will have the opportunity to really make this your own.
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Understanding and keeping up to date on both State and Federal Government Employer Incentive Schemes
- Preparing new claims and upload relevant evidence documentation within the ADMS & TYIMs Smart from portals
- Gather pay slip evidence for claims from payroll
- Reviewing and confirming eligibility minimums have been met
- Reviewing unknown payments and allocate to correct restaurant
- Maintaining and updating tracking spreadsheets
- Liaising with stakeholders to query or follow up claims
- Managing School Based Traineeship retention claims
- Providing feedback and recommendations on process improvements
Your keys to success:
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks to deadline
- Skilled in technology use including Word, Excel and online portals/apps
- Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Great at building strong relationships with co-workers, stakeholders and third parties
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment
The Maccas Difference
- Gym onsite at our Thornleigh office
- Birthday & Volunteer leave
- A fun and vibrant culture packed with a lot of local events
- Access to hundreds of retail discounts including discounted Macca’s
- Highly flexible work environment
- Wellbeing initiatives including a 24/7 wellbeing partner for you and your immediate family
- 5th week of annual leave for you to switch off and recharge
- Ongoing professional development opportunities in line with your career goals and passion
As an equal opportunity employer, we strongly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We strive to make every moment through the recruitment process a feel-good moment for everyone. Let us know if we can provide any reasonable accommodations to enable you to participate in the job application and interview process, if you'd like to note your pronouns or have suggestions for how we can improve in this space.
So if you’re eager, highly motived and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to our growth and success. You will be directed to an external link to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF5177T_743999919581153