Manager of Field Security
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
McDonald's has an exciting opportunity to support our Dallas and Denver Field Offices as a Manager of Field Security. This role will be based within the Dallas Field Office territory.
The role will lead the coordination and/or implementation of security products, services and mitigation solutions which protect people, brand, assets and company business objectives. You will partner with leadership and field security professionals to supervise the management of security matters fiduciary responsibilities for company owned restaurants, field offices and provide security and loss prevention consulting services to owner/operator restaurants.
Program Development and Execution:
- Supervise the integration of company and corporate security procedures into McDonald's USA's development, operations, marketing, training, communications and measurement systems
- Partner with corporate, field office management, insurance and legal professionals to develop security programs, establish success criteria’s, coordinate implementation process and track effectiveness of security programs
Measurement & Analysis:
- Proactively anticipate and recognize major performance trends, regulatory developments or new business activities which could adversely have an effect on people, brand and assets
- Measure the effectiveness of risk reduction measures which are implemented to eliminate or minimize identified threats
- Apply systems and measures to track and assess the status or impact of projects and programs
- Serve as a member of the field office incident response teams
- Proactively communicate critical security developments and sensitive issues to appropriate personnel
- Lead the development of safety and security solutions to mitigate incidents
- Serve as the security subject matter authority to assigned area of responsibility.
- Consult with leadership, franchise business partners, and support departments on security management needs and solutions.
- Advise co-ops regarding available resources to address their security issues and concerns.
- Provide consulting and assistance for conventions, meetings and special events in areas of responsibility or as assigned.
Planning & Communication:
- Understands how McDonald's achieves customer satisfaction, market share and profitability and aligns activities to enable achievement of business initiatives and objectives.
- Ensure security policies and programs are optimally communicated to company owned restaurants and as appropriate, owner operators.
People Leadership & Development:
- Effectively partner with key customers in field offices, zones, and corporate personnel to deliver on desired results.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with external professional associations and regulatory groups to remain current on issues and advancements in the security field.
- Bachelor’s degree and professional experience in a security / loss prevention related field.
- This position requires an individual who has a broad base of security knowledge, the ability to identify and analyze security issues and trends.
- Influence key customers and business partners to implement security programs at the Field Office and US level.
- Support Global Safety & Security leadership in providing a vision, strategies and a security framework for the organization to achieve desired results.
- Continuously develop oneself to stay relevant to new security practices & technologies and to emerging business trends to improve professional effectiveness and career growth.
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills while gathering and evaluating information.
- Prepare written documents that clearly and concisely identify issues presented and their proposed resolutions.
- Firmly committed to support the company’s Code of Conduct, compliance, business integrity, and values.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4508N_743999908012959
- Project Management