Junior Test Analyst
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Maccas", we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for almost 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count!Job Description:
What is the purpose of this role?
The Junior Test Analyst will play a significant role in supporting the AU technology test team in the manual end-to-end acceptance testing of our key digital and restaurant technology initiatives. This includes a key focus on working closely with both AU and global counterparts to validate our mobile ordering, point of sale and kiosk software solutions.
What will my key accountabilities and duties be?
- Assist with Test Case Creation and Cycle Planning
- End to End Test Case Execution validating functionality across integrated digital and restaurant systems technologies
- Attention to detail in capturing defects and reporting these to development teams using collaboration tools such as JIRA
- Assist with Reporting on Testing Progression
- Assist with updating Test Scripts to ensure they remain accurate
- Work closely with cross functional project teams to ensure full coverage of scope during test cycles
- Validate deployments in a production environment
- Provide support in reproducing/validating issues reported by production restaurants
- Assist with configuration of Test Labs to ensure they reflect the various restaurant topologies
- Working with cross functional stakeholders from the product and engineering teams to align on requirements and communicate testing outcomes
Essential technical and behavioural skills
- A motivated individual who is confident working both autonomously and as part of a team
- A working understanding of structured quality assurance approaches and techniques
- Ability to translate requirements to create test cases, generate test reports, update test cycles and raise defects
- Familiarity with JSON and XML formats
- Familiar with capturing debug logs
- Experience in both manual and automation testing
- Ability to travel onsite when required to conduct validation in a production environment
- QSR or retail experience (Highly Desirable).
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent experience (Highly Desirable).
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Application Monitoring Tools such as New Relic and Dynatrace
- Experience with TOSCA
- Experience with POS systems and Mobile Application Testing
- Experience with Fiddler/Charles/Postman
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner for the past four years, McDonald’s Australia is defined by its culture. Our culture is an expression of why and how we do things around here. It influences the way we interact with each other, and how we interact with our customers, franchisees and suppliers. It is our purpose to feed and foster the community; and our mission is making delicious, feel-good moments easy for everyone.
Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, a bonus week of annual leave and a market leading incentive scheme; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.
Join our team!
So if you are who is eager to jump into a new position within a passionate team and market leading brand, then APPLY today.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF3668G_743999847570311