Individual Giving Supervisor
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
The Marketing and Development team (MarDev) is responsible for the development and execution of the organization’s global marketing and fundraising strategies. Within that area of responsibility, the team is responsible for an average annual Global revenue of $80 million. Revenue and in-kind donations are secured through an array of tactics including major gift acquisition and stewardship; individual donor campaigns; planned gift solicitation; foundation grants; corporate and supplier partnerships; McDonald’s facilitated fundraising activities and cause related marketing campaigns.
Individual Giving Supervisor, Relationship Management of Annual Gift Donors & Prospects
Reporting to the Individual Giving Manager, the Individual Giving Supervisor serves as a key member of the MarDev team, working closely with Development colleagues to cultivate, solicit and steward annual donors to RMHC. The Individual Giving Supervisor’s objective is to use a variety of tools and tactics to increase donor retention, upgrade donors’ year-over-year giving, and ensure that donors feel acknowledged, valued, and actively invested in the mission of RMHC. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are creative, detail-oriented, driven to meet deadlines and goals, and able to inspire donors’ increasing investment in RMHC through donor-centric communication and relationship building efforts. Specifically, the Individual Giving Supervisor will lead efforts around the following:
- Work with Individual Giving Manager to develop and execute a fundraising and donor relations plan that fosters donor engagement, effectively communicates gratitude, and inspires increased giving. (50%)
- Manage a portfolio of annual gift donors with the intent to build the pipeline for future mid-level and major gift support.
- Refine and manage donor recognition opportunities for high-value donors and donor segments.
- Solicit donors for annual gifts that are in alignment with estimated gift capacity.
- Support Individual Giving Manager to create cultivation and stewardship plans for large major gift opportunities.
- Develop engagement plan to welcome new donors through a sequence of mission-driven communications emphasizing multiple ways to support and partner with RMHC.
- Establish and execute stewardship plan for donors giving $1,000+ with the goal of renewing or upgrading their support.
- Develop messaging about how funds are used to support the mission through impact reporting and communication.
- Serve as a liaison to donors and RMHC Chapters regarding peer-to-peer fundraising opportunities including, as well as developing resources to more efficiently serve this segment of donors.
- Coordinate donor communication efforts with Marketing, Brand and Communications team.
- Use donor database to pull reports, record actions, execute segmented communication, and report on impact.
- Respond to questions and inquiries to RMHC donors and Chapters.
- Serve as project manager and strategic lead on Direct Mail and Direct Email communication with annual donors. (20%)
- Align third-party and annual gift donor messaging and campaigns with ongoing direct marketing communication efforts.
- Coordinate with Content Management Team to ensure messaging is aligned to RMHC Brand Standards.
- Partner with direct marketing consultant to meet annual gift KPIs including revenue, engagement, and retention goals.
- Advancement & Donor Services (10%)
- Field donor requests regarding gift administration, tribute giving and other areas of concern.
- Triage inquiries and partnership requests by routing to appropriate RMHC Global colleagues or RMHC Local Chapter Leadership.
- Other critical tasks to advance Individual Giving Team annual goals in alignment with the RMHC Global Strategic Priorities. (20%) Including but not limited to:
- Support of RMHC Global fundraising events.
- Participation in RMHC Global Board meetings and planning.
- Lead key vendor relationships.
- Provide strategic direction and analysis on managed programs.
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Bachelor's degree
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4258N_743999887801607