Incident Response Manager
McDonald’s new growth strategy, Accelerating the Arches, encompasses all aspects of our business as the leading global omni-channel restaurant brand. As the consumer landscape shifts we are using our competitive advantages to further strengthen our brand. One of our core growth strategies is to Double Down on the 3Ds (Delivery, Digital and Drive Thru). McDonald’s will accelerate technology innovation so 65M+ customers a day will experience a fast, easy experience, whether at one of our 25,000 and growing Drive Thrus, through McDelivery, dine-in or takeaway.
Leading this tech revolution is McDonald’s Global Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who get to build really cool tech with scary smart people using the latest innovations like AI, IOT, and edge computing. We do this working along diverse, global teams who are always hungry for a challenge. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McD restaurant.
As we have matured as an engineering organization and seen the demands for technology grow exponentially, we’re gearing up to deliver on the next set of opportunities for the business. We are building up an engineering team in house accountable for our strategic products. We’ll have diverse squads made up of engineers with traditional and specialized skillsets, both from internal engineers coupled with our partners, to help us flex with demand and solve technology innovation challenges done at an incredible scale.
Check out the Global Technology Technical Blog to learn how technology is directly enabling the Accelerating the Arches strategy.Job Description:
Can you balance a high attention to detail, great people skills and persistence in a fast-paced IT Department? Do you have experience in IT Security?
McDonald’s, one of the most recognized brands in the world, is seeking a skilled Security Operations analyst to join our Security Operations Team to perform functions related to Incident Response.
Successful people in this role can apply security tools, be responsible for detailing the necessary procedures and incident response plan of action needed to quickly mitigate and analyze security incidents as they occur.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring all operations, networks and infrastructure for security issues and investigate an incident as needed.
- Being able to quickly classify an incident and begin the vital course of action.
- Develop security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Plan and carry out an organization’s Incident Response plan (IR).
- Create and direct the security information assurance for the organization.
- Provides support for complex computer network exploitation and defense techniques to include deterring, identifying and investigating computer and network intrusions.
- Prepare reports that document security incidents and the extent of the damage caused by the incident.
- Provides technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying mission critical processes and systems; current and projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
- Research the latest information technology (IT) security trends.
- Being able to quickly classify an incident and begin the necessary course of action.
- Ability to review logs to perform high level forensics.
- Drive lessons learned and remediation activities throughout the organization.
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior staff.
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- A minimum 5 years of IT experience
- Experience working with a SOC/NOC
- Experience in IT Incident Response
- Experience with prevention and threat detection
- ITIL or process management experience
- Experience with legal operations
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree
- Strong strategy, process, and policy development skills
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in very high stress situations
- GCIH, GCFA, GCFE certifications
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4160S_743999882653137
- Information Technology