HR Transformation- Talent Acquisition Functional Solutions Lead
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
The Talent Acquisition Functional Solutions Lead is responsible for deployment of recruitment solutions. The role will focus not only on applicant tracking systems, but assessment of tools, career sites, and sourcing software. The role is responsible for gathering requirements and the global implementation of technology solutions that hire millions of employees each year across the globe.
The role partners with and drives discussions with the Talent Acquisition COE, market people teams and business customers to determine requirements and translates those requirements into practical and executable solutions and technologies.
- Support the delivery of the recruitment solutions strategy as part of McDonalds HR transformation journey - Global Business Service Modernization
- Serve as the recruitment system expert, coordinating solutions and tools, transactional and reporting capabilities, interfaces, testing, and any related communications or training support related to that functional capability
- Partner with key HR, IT and business stakeholders to understand and document requirements for the technology solution and leverage those requirements to deploy the solution
- Partner with HR stakeholders, IT leads and 3rd party vendors to improve system integration between solutions
- Work closely with HR partners to design/enhance recruitment processes to better leverage the HR technology solutions
- Work closely with the Workforce Analytics team on reporting/analytics needs to develop and enhanced capabilities as needed
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity with HR technology solutions
- Manage requests for system configuration, upgrades, and all requests for application changes, customizations, and/or minor enhancements
- Maintain end-user system documentation
- Support resolution of data errors and problems and ensure data integrity
- Support regular review of the HR solutions Framework’s ability to meet HR and business needs and facilitate effective and efficient processes and HR technology solutions
- 5+ years with demonstrated experience deploying recruitment solutions in large multinational organizations
- Ability to understand HR and business requirements for recruitment and translate those into prioritized, executable HR technology solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with management both within and outside of HR
- Ability to develop / maintain strong business relationships
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of recruitment solutions to identify areas for optimization
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven project management experience; ability to balance multiple initiatives and project timelines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4575C_743999909066813
- Human Resources