HR Transformation - Senior Director Shared Services Lead
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
The Global Shared Service Lead will oversee the strategy and implementation of the HR Service Delivery Model and stand up of Global People Experience Centers that deliver an enhanced employee experience!
In collaboration with a 3rd party HR Operations partner and Operating Model/Service Delivery Model partner, this role will lead a team of global and regional resources to establish end-to-end Global People Experience Center processes, tools, and service offerings to meet employee and business expectations.
Please note: This post is aligned with US requirements and is in accordance with US hiring practices.
- Develop the strategy and framework for Global People Experience Services, including alignment on guiding principles, design parameters, methods, templates, ensuring adherence to employee and business requirements
- Drive the required collaboration, decision-making, and escalations required to coordinate activities within the program and across the Global People Function
- Ensure outsourced services have a fully developed end-to-end support structure, including Processes, Work Instructions, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operating Level Agreements (OLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and Business Support System monitoring in alignment with business requirements and priorities
- Identify and manage Service Operations risks to a successful transition
- Ensure training and knowledge transfer requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria
- Create and maintain the plans for resources, training, tools, support, and documentation needed for the project lifecycle
- Support development and execution of Training and Service Rehearsal
- Ensure HR Services are delivered to the organization in a cohesive fashion and that internal needs and agreed upon SLAs are met
- Develop an ongoing framework to audit and share the health of the program within the team and to global shareholders
- Provide leadership and guidance to the regional transition leads on strategy, policies, processes, and procedures
- Serves as the escalation point for Global People Experience related approvals, issues, and exceptions
- Engage internal partners with the requisite knowledge of employment laws and practices to ensure compliant practices are maintained in all locations
Champion Global People Experience employee engagement initiatives, measurement, reporting and planningQualifications:
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date
- Progressive contact center / customer service / Back office experience with a concentration in the delivery of HR Services
- Experience using Service Center technologies, case management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Virtual Assistant, etc.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of HR processes and programs
- Experience interpreting data analytics to derive business insight, problem solve and drive Customer value
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Process Improvement and continuous learning mind-set
- Stakeholder management, engagement, and facilitation
- Excellent communication skills
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4358T_743999891430915