HR Transformation - Benefits Solution Functional Lead
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
The Benefits Solution Functional Lead is responsible for deployment of Benefits solutions for areas related to medical benefits administration, wellness and wellbeing, and recognition. The role will focus on gathering requirements that support our global benefit processes. In addition, the Benefit Lead will assist in a global implementation for benefit solutions and ongoing operations of the solutions (e.g., annual enrollment, upgrades for changes, and enhancements)!
Please note: This post is aligned with US requirements and is in accordance with US hiring practices.
- Support the delivery of the benefit solutions
- Serve as the benefit SME, which includes coordinating benefit solutions and tools, building transactional and reporting capabilities, interfaces, testing, and any related communications or training support
- Partner with Total Rewards COE, Technology and business partners to understand and document requirements for the solution and leverage those requirements to deploy the solution
- Collaborate with Total Rewards, HR, Tech leads, and 3rd party vendors to improve solution delivery to enhance employee experience
- Work closely with Total Rewards stakeholders to build and enhance benefits processes to better leverage the solutions
- Partner with the Reporting and analytics team on reporting/analytics needs to develop and enhanced capabilities as needed; perform regular audits to ensure data integrity
- Manage requests for system set-up and upgrades and all requests for application changes, and/or minor enhancements
- Maintain end-user and support center system documentation and training
- Support resolution of data errors and problems and ensure data integrity
- Support regular review of the HR solutions framework’s ability to meet HR and business needs and facilitate effective and efficient processes
- The role partners with and drives discussions with key Total Rewards and HR stakeholders to determine requirements and deploy practical and executable solutions.
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date
- Demonstrated experience deploying benefits solutions in large multinational organizations
- Ability to understand Total Rewards and business requirements for benefits and translate those into prioritized, executable solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with management both within and outside of HR
- Ability to develop / maintain strong business relationships
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Solid knowledge of Benefit solutions
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Project management experience; ability to balance multiple initiatives and project timelines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to learn quickly through instruction and self-training
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4354D_743999891373249
- Human Resources