Franchising Placement Manager
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
We are looking for a Manager with McDonald’s operations experience to own the candidate roadmap from end of training to one year after acquisition of their first McDonald’s restaurant(s). In this role, the Placement Manager will harness the power of the System to support new franchisees as they navigate our System and the challenges faced in their first year of ownership. In addition, you will partner with field leaders to drive their FO franchising vision plan for new candidates ensuring alignment with our Global RA DEI initiative.
- Builds strong relationships with teams across the organization to create open lines of communication and strategic partnership
- Co-ordinates 10 field office franchising visions to aid candidate placement
- Sheppard's candidates from qualified to buy to night of transition
- Follows candidates post purchase and communicates findings to rest of franchising service lines for continuous improvement for white glove end to end candidate experience
- Insightful problem solver with strong knowledge and intuition surrounding drivers and metrics of business performance
- Adeptly translates numerical information into actionable insights
- Uses strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to aid in candidate placement
- Executing the US Franchising strategy and key initiatives
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Ability to present a strategic decision making
- Customer-oriented (Internally and externally)
- Project Management experience
- Professional experience being highly organized, and Collective internally and externally
- Professional experience reflecting issue resolution
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.