Franchising Data and Analytics Manager
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
McDonald's US Franchising Strategy team is aligned around a vision to make McDonald’s the greatest franchising opportunity for generations to come, supported by the industry's leading franchisor. We will do this by offering the best financial outcomes and access to the leading brand, by providing the most upside potential for franchisees to achieve future growth and fulfill their personal and professional goals, by building towards the future to ensure McDonald's franchising leads the competition on performance and innovation, and by elevating and maintain our brand as the leading franchisor. Read more about US Franchising Strategy here.
The US Franchising Strategy Manager of Data and Analytics focuses on providing detailed analysis and reporting related to franchising activity within the US. They will collaborate with cross-functional teams to present monthly, quarterly, and annual statistics that help drive decision making. This role will provide report outs to senior leadership, the franchising team, the field offices and works with the communications team to respond to external inquiries. Integrated into this role is tool and report creation/development with an intended focus of on-going efficiency and accuracy. This role will work directly with US Franchising Strategy leadership acting as a trusted advisor, valued partner and strategic thinker for key franchising decisions that include report outs to US segment senior leadership and field offices.
- Performs a wide variety of activities to support the US Franchising Strategy Team in the accomplishment of franchising objectives which includes the development and ongoing execution of Field Office long-term franchising plans.
- Responsible for ongoing reporting and analysis related to metrics such as franchisee and restaurant counts
- Provides a report out on the Corporate Diversity Goals as it relates to franchisees
- Reporting on trend of transactions between franchisees including occurrences and results oriented data & analytics
- Thought partner in developing and improving current reporting tools to enhance utilization of data driven franchising decisions that helps guide decision making
- Ability to create and manage a large database of data
- Ability to oversee the completion of a variety of department projects and navigate critical deadlines.
- Identifies and surfaces opportunities to improve processes
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred
- Prior experience in managing people and working collaboratively in a cross-functional environment of various levels and disciplines
- Strong communicator (oral and written): Can take complex topics and develop clear narratives that can be catered to different audiences
- Experience articulating and communicating issues and solutions
- High level of strategic focus, perspective, and tactical ability to deliver results
- Intellectually curious: Interested in digging into questions and problems affecting the business to identify insights that will drive growth and business improvement
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Professional, reliable, results-oriented, and able to anticipate needs
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Intermediate to advanced-level experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and WebEx or similar meeting tools
- Working knowledge of Data Reporting tools, a plus (i.e. Tableau, Microsoft Access)
- Demonstrates ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving business and work environment
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.