Franchise Business Partner
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
McDonald’s USA LLC is seeking a Franchise Business Partner. This role serves as the primary point of contact to assigned franchisees. This position assists the Operations Officer and Field VP with executing the US strategy and key initiatives at the Field Office level.
You will provide leadership, coaching and strategic direction to assigned Franchisee, Owner/Operators (O/O) to deliver outstanding Quality/Service/Cleanliness (QSC) and customer experience to maximize short and long-term sales, guest counts, cash flow and market share. Consistently demonstrates McDonald's values and leadership behaviors to build positive business relationships with key partners including Owner/Operators, Field Leadership Teams, Suppliers, and Functional Partners for the primary goals of driving income by delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Works as the lead contact and business coach to assigned franchisees
- Cultivates productive, influential working relationships that result in improved business results
- Accountable to help Franchisee improve customer satisfaction, Guest Counts, and sales & cash flow
- Protects the McDonald’s brand by identifying and addressing issues that may pose risks to customer experience, and ensures brand perceptions are addressed appropriately
- Identifies root cause issues at the organization and restaurant levels through data analysis, in-person observation, and stakeholder conversations
- Partners with Franchisee to detail organizational strengths/weaknesses and assist the Franchisee in his/her development of structured business growth plans and objectives
- Conducts structured coaching activities (i.e., Business Reviews, Business Planning Sessions, Systems Excellence Visits, etc.) for assigned Franchisee’s organization
- Improves Franchisee’s capabilities by leveraging optional company tools and available resources, Operations Associate support & expertise, and best practices across business functions (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, etc.)
- Utilizes data and analytics from all Operations Associate evaluations to guide their decision-making and time allocation in service of Franchisee
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence others through storytelling.
- Strong communicator with ability to convey ideas at various levels of granularity and tailor messaging to all audiences.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to balance relevant priorities.
- Operates effectively in a team environment.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4288U_743999884244653