Finance Transformation: Senior Manager, Conversion Lead
McDonald's evolving Accelerating the Arches growth strategy puts our customers and people first and demonstrates our competitive advantages to strengthen our brand. We are recognized on lists like Fortune’s Most Admired Companies and Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies.
Doubling Down on the 4Ds (Delivery, Digital, Drive Thru, and Development)
Our growth pillars emphasize the critical role technology plays as the best-in-class, global omni-channel restaurant brand. Technology enables the organization through digital technologies, and improving the customer, crew and employee experience each and every day!
Global Technology forging the way
Leading the digitization of our business is the Technology organization made up of innovation specialists who build industry defining tech using the latest innovations and platforms, like AI and edge computing to deliver on the next set of groundbreaking opportunities for the business. We take on technology innovation challenges at an incredible scale, and work across global teams who are always hungry for a challenge! This provides access to compelling career paths for technologists. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McD restaurant.Job Description:
The Enterprise Product and Platform team delivers enterprise level technology stack, products, and platforms supporting key enterprise functions including Supply Chain, People, and Finance.
We are embarking on a significant Finance Transformation journey, leveraging, Oracle Cloud Financials and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud, along with Oracle Integration Cloud for seamless integration. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Global Finance Modernization Conversion Lead to provide expertise in requirements gathering, design, and implementation of customer data for Finance data conversion across 18 markets. The Conversion Lead will collaborate with 3rd party vendors, business partners, project managers, and all stakeholders to build and utilize tools, templates, and processes for ensuring data conversion activities are of high quality, repeatable, and effective.
The Global Finance Modernization Conversion Lead reports to the Director, Global Finance Modernization.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Defines a global data conversion strategy.
- Works with the functional team to understand the data conversion requirements fully and to design the conversion procedures and applications.
- Participates in local functional specifications delivery and data mapping.
- Participates in data construction, data extraction, and automated/manual conversions in accordance with global templates.
- Identifies improvement areas for data quality and makes recommendations to business owners.
- Ensures master data identification, quality, and cleansing on legacy systems is in accordance with project timelines and data standards.
- Ensures data protection guidelines are followed for sensitive personal data in accordance with McDonalds Data Governance standards.
- Ensures execution and proper documentation as per Audit requirements/ IT General controls.
- Provides training in validation and cleansing processes to business SME’s.
- Define, socialize & track a detail conversion plan for each Mock conversion cycle.
- Assists in analyzing data cleansing with functional teams.
- Collaborates with other technology teams, functional areas and service providers when developing solutions/recommendations.
- Adheres to enterprise technical standards.
- Participates in Cutover planning for data conversion track.
- Prepares weekly status reports on program progress.
- Willingness and ability to live the McDonald’s values every day: Serve, Inclusion, Integrity, Community, and Family.
- 7+ years data conversion experience with 5+ years previous experience on Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Data & Analytics, Finance, or related field.
- Significant experience supporting Finance and related corporate functions.
- Solid leadership and team management abilities including managing people and stakeholders in a global, cross functional setting.
- Understanding of global complexities and country differences.
- Ability to develop or revise the conversion design as new data requirements arise.
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the data effort, including the plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required personnel.
- Ability to convert data and related techniques to acquire data needed to support testing, training, and other project activities.
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Ability to document and communicate progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration with markets and stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Curious, task-oriented, and a self-starter, with a proven track record of "getting things done."
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, advancing them as needed.
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our workforce. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. McDonald’s provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities as part of the application or hiring process or to perform the essential functions of their job. If you need assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise feel you need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.