Finance Transformation: Functional Solution Lead - Order-to-Cash (OTC)
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work model, in which employees spend part of their week connecting with co-workers in our state-of-the-art headquarters. Located in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago, it's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
Global Finance Modernization (GF Mod) is a multi-year transformation to enable Global Finance to achieve its vision of being a strategic advisor to the business where Finance is shaping and leading critical pivotal initiatives across the enterprise, driving growth and enterprise value. This program focuses on all aspects of Finance, including transformation across our people, processes, operating model, and technology. GF Mod will improve the employee experience and allow Finance to deliver a more seamless and consistent experience to its customers.
Based out of our global headquarters in Chicago (USA), The Functional Solution Lead - Order-to-Cash (OTC) is responsible for the functional solutions deployment of Order to Cash "OTC" within ERP Cloud. As well as the facilitation of the solution decisions, participation in the workshops and solutioning in conjunction with key partners and getting the solution set-up and tested. The role will co-review key design decisions/ configurations / functional / technical designs, functional aspects of integrations, reports and extensions, & key risks and gaps throughout program lifecycle.
The role partners with and drives discussions stakeholders to determine requirements and translates those requirements into practical and executable Finance system and applications solutions.
- Lead the delivery of the ERP Cloud - Order-to-Cash (OTC) modules such as lead customers, bill customers, etc.
- Serve as the Order-to-Cash (OTC) module expert, coordinating Finance solution and tools, transactional and reporting capabilities, interfaces, testing, and any related communications or training support related to that functional capability
- Partner with key Finance, IT, and business stakeholders to understand and document requirements for the solution and leverage those requirements to deploy the solution
- Partner with stakeholders, Tech Solution Lead, and 3rd party vendors to improve system integration between solutions
- Partner Finance stakeholders to design / enhance Order-to-Cash (OTC) processes to better leverage the solutions
- Partner the Finance Reporting and analytics team on reporting/analytics needs to develop and enhanced capabilities as needed
- 5+ years with demonstrated experience deploying ERP Cloud solutions in large multinational organizations
- 5+ years of experience within Finance required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business is preferred
- Ability to understand Finance and business requirements for Order-to-Cash (OTC) and translate those into prioritized, executable solutions
- Ability to develop / maintain strong business relationships
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of ERP Cloud solutions to identify areas for optimization. Oracle ERP experience is a plus
- Project management experience; ability to balance multiple initiatives and project timelines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our workforce. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. McDonald’s provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities as part of the application or hiring process or to perform the essential functions of their job. If you need assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise feel you need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.