At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
How would you like to work for the #1 quick service restaurant operation in the world?! We currently have a Finance Manager position available in the Supply Chain and Insurance Finance Department in the Toronto head office. This position will report to the Controller of Supply Chain, Corporate Finance.
Who You Are
Your outstanding analytical skills are complimented by strong written, verbal and presentation skills. As a catalyst, you look to initiate improvements across all levels of the organization and drive the right behaviors towards meeting our strategic objectives.
As a member of the Supply Chain and Insurance Finance teams, you are empowered to lead financial and risk management processes and act as primary support for the insurance claims process.
- Leads the process for Food and Paper Projections with the Supply Chain Team.
- Leads the Insurance Premium Renewal and Restaurant Allocation process.
- Administers the payments for Stewardship Fees and restaurant collection.
- Educate on key financial information, policies, procedures and governance for Supply Chain and Insurance stakeholders.
- Prepares all reports for the Global Supply Chain.
- Prepares all relevant inputs for financial planning purposes.
- Provide value-added feedback and identify improvements that further develop and enhance our processes.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline with a CPA (CA/CMA/CGA) designation required.
- 4 - 6 years’ work experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Focused skills in data analysis, core accounting, financial reporting and budgeting / forecasting
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to engage and influence an audience
- Thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing environment, with the agility to adapt and shift priorities as required
- Dynamic interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and be an effective and strategic business partner
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.