Executive Assistant - Technology
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: Executive Assistant, Technology
Department: Global Technology Canada
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Job Band: Coordinator (Global Grade 2)
Type of position: Full-time, Permanent
McDonald’s is taking our business beyond the walls of restaurants; revolutionizing how we interface with our guests. We are providing guests with enticing mobile, web, engagement, and kiosk solutions on the scale of industry leading retailers like Amazon and eBay. Technology is at critical to our business strategy - and is a top priority for McDonald’s. McDonald’s Canada is looking for a skilled Administrator to play a critical role in helping bring the McDonald’s Technology vision to life in Canada.
Who You Are
You are energized, organized, creative and a problem solver. You can juggle multiple projects and commitments without breaking a sweat and have strong written and communication skills. You are a people person and enjoy partnering with others to drive success. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while helping contribute to the company’s overall success.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on central initiatives.
Principal Accountabilities In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the day-to-day and long-range activities of the Canadian Technology department towards our short- and long-term vision and mission.
- Creation of meeting agendas and meeting minutes while preparing for in-house meetings.
- Provide calendar support for management team.
- Process invoices for payment, manage and report department. administrative budgets and expenses.
- Provide new hire orientation training for new IT hires.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Experience: administrative experience supporting at the executive level; support in an IT environment is an asset
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of General and Administrative processes, budgeting, accruals, and forecasting.
- Technical skills: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook) ServiceNow, SharePoint, and internet browser proficiency, PC hardware and software literacy; awareness of computing environments.
- Communication and interpersonal skills: Customer mindset with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization,
- Self-starter: Dedicated self-starter who can work independently taking initiative on appropriate tasks
- Agility: Enjoys working in a fast-paced, big results team environment independently and collaboratively
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4615A_743999905242820
- Information Technology