Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Macca's", we are a household name in Australia for over 45 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count! As an employer of choice winner, working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, free health insurance, a bonus week of annual leave and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.Job Description:
Could you be our next DEI Specialist?
The Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Specialist drives and executes the McDonald’s DEI strategy and respective initiatives across our Australian business. This role is a key champion of DEI across our restaurants and corporate offices. The focus is to build and implement best practice DEI programs in areas such as cultural diversity, gender, LGBTQIA+, disability and accessibility. What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Ensuring DEI priority areas are a focus across restaurants and corporate
- Helping design/embed DEI initiatives across people management processes
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to support in executing DEI initiatives including the broader HR team
- Overseeing DEI projects across the business and ensure best practice execution
- Managing DEI data collection and socialisation of DEI insights to measure progress
- Building and owning the DEI engagement calendar and collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver these events and respective communication in alignment with broader engagement calendars
- Developing and delivering DEI training across the business, partner with broader HR team to roll out in respective areas
- Partnering with DEI Specialists in the McDonald’s Global DEI team to align local and Global plans
Your keys to success:
- Experience in developing and implementing successful DEI programs and evaluating impact
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and data savvy
- Self-motivated and proactive, takes the initiative to pre-empt opportunities for improvement.
- Great at building strong interpersonal relationships with co-workers, stakeholders and third parties.
So if you are an energetic and experienced DEI Specialist who is eager to jump into a new role ASAP with a market leading brand connected to over 5 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today. You will be directed to an external link to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF3944B_743999862687001
- Human Resources