Director, Product Management - Digital Ordering
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
We’re looking for a Director of Product Management to join our McFamily! You’ll lead a team of Product Managers in our Product & Design Organization focused on one of our most impactful global products-Digital Ordering. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams within McDonald’s including Experience Design, Technology, Operations, & Data Analytics to drive business outcomes that continue to elevate how customers order digitally, from order creation all the way though to fulfillment at the restaurant. This role is integral to driving continuous adoption of our digital channels by making the experience seamless & memorable.
What you’ll do:
- Coach and develop a team of Product Managers who are passionate about the Digital Ordering experience.
- Develop a holistic view of the Digital Ordering product to craft a product strategy that will aim to solve the most valuable customer & restaurant team problems.
- Develop relationships with restaurant operations, restaurant team members, & customers to deeply understand their perspectives and pain points as you craft your strategy.
- Establish OKRs for your product to ensure teams are driving the right outcomes.
- Measure and drive product and new feature adoption in markets across the globe.
- Act as an evangelist to help your team transform into a true product model where teams are empowered to figure out the best way to deliver outcomes and are accountable for the results.
- Critically think about how teams collaborate to achieve product goals and lead efforts to improve cross-functional collaboration.
Why you’ll be successful:
- You collaborate strategically with all facets of an organization, from C-Levels to engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams.
- You’re passionate about building product competency & cultural transformation into a true product model.
- You inspire and are an effective mentor to direct reports and cross-functional teams.
- You effectively communicate your vision, ideas & plans to gain leadership alignment.
- You execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically.
- You are passionate about driving outcomes and solving problems, versus solutions.
- You initiate emerging needs and drive from strategy to completion.
- You communicate results clearly and effectively across a matrixed organization.
- You thrive in a cross-functional world where you’re closely partnered and aligned with your operations, technology, and design counterparts, and you know how to keep everyone working together toward a common goal.
- You have empathy for the users you build for.
- You are passionate about McDonald’s and the problems we are solving.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant years of experience.
- Technical competence in your product.
- 8+ years of product management experience.
- Experience managing a team of product managers.
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis.
- Experience working in a global, franchised organization (preferred).
- Experience working with products that blend technology product development with a physical space.
- Proven ability to influence complex organizations and can simplify chaos and ambiguity into a clear product vision and prioritized strategy.
- Experience providing business reviews to senior executives.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4640V_743999906127921