Director, Franchising - Sourcing and Recruitment
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
McDonald's US Franchising Strategy team is aligned around a vision to make McDonald’s the greatest franchising opportunity for generations to come, supported by the industry's leading franchisor. We will do this by offering the best financial outcomes and access to the leading brand, by providing the most upside potential for franchisees to achieve future growth and fulfill their personal and professional goals, by building towards the future to ensure McDonald's franchising leads the competition on performance and innovation, and by elevating and maintain our brand as the leading franchisor. Read more about US Franchising Strategy here.
We are looking for a dynamic Director - Franchisee Sourcing & Recruitment, to join our team. In this role you will:
- Be the external face of McDonald’s to future franchise candidates
- Lead strategic sourcing and recruitment of 200-300 restaurant placements per year, develop process of identifying and establishing innovative sourcing and recruitment methods
- Manage and motivate a recruitment team
- Develop tools to track and assess progress against our system, routines, and strategic priorities
- Socialize this program and progress to key corporate and field office leaders
- Lead the process of simplifying and automating reports as well as laying the foundation for the future of analytics for your group
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business
- Successful record of managing full-cycle recruiting processes
- Experience managing recruitment teams, with a passion to lead and influence others
- Expertise in current recruitment technology trends, and developing / auditing key data analytics for recruitment systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and an aptitude for building rapport
- Exceptional project management skills on sophisticated and evolving work
- Passion for understanding the business and collaborating cross functionally
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start dateAdditional Information:
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.