Copy of Operation's Associate
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!Job Description:
The Operations Associate role conducts objective restaurant standards evaluations such as Operations Excellence Assessments, Food Safety visits and National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards assessments. You will analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and operations brand standards. This position also develops a holistic restaurant operations skill set across all restaurant operations systems through ongoing assessment, training, and development.
- Conducts objective evaluations (i.e., Running Great Restaurants Visits, Food Safety Visits, Operations Excellence Assessments, Health & Safety Visits, and National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards) to analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and McDonald’s operations’ Brand Standards
- Protects the McDonald's brand by identifying issues that may pose risks to customer experience and brand perceptions
- Supports operational excellence by identifying restaurants that do not meet McDonald's QSC (Quality, Service and Cleanliness) / safety standards
- Develops a holistic restaurant operations skill set across all Restaurant operations’ systems through ongoing training, learning, and certification in assigned area of expertise
- Builds deep expertise in Restaurant Operations and provides expert coaching and root cause analysis to Franchisees
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert to provide support to restaurants as requested by Operators on specific operations initiatives (i.e.. Delivery, Drive-Thru, Digital, etc.)
- Uses system and initiative Subject Matter Expertise to drive Guest Counts, Sales, and cashflow through support of operations, initiatives, and Owner/Operator priorities by conducting Performance Excellence Sessions
- Collaborates with Franchise Business Partners to assist in developing a full restaurant consulting toolkit, monitor goals and key metrics, and drive business results
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Accurate, consistent evaluator that relies on measurable facts and observations- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep reports and evaluations organized
- Effective time management skills to keep up with a demanding evaluation and travel schedule
- Quick learner capable of developing both a broad understanding of all Restaurant systems and deep expertise in certain areas
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build amicable relationships with Franchisee's and restaurant managers
- Energetic leader with excellent social, communication and presentation skills. Solid influencing and facilitation skills
- Coachable learner with the desire for continuous learning
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Recognizes patterns and develops intuition around common restaurant performance
- Restaurant experience preferred
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.