Category Lead (Distribution & Food)
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Macca's", we are a household name in Australia for over 45 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count! As an employer of choice winner, working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, a bonus week of annual leave and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.Job Description:
Could you be our next Category Lead (Distribution & Food)?
The Category Lead (Distribution & Food) is responsible for leading the logistics category for the ANZ business, working closely with our distribution partner and driving the right commercial outcomes. What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Owning of a 2027 and beyond strategic plan for categories, including logistics
- Driving total cost reductions, risk management, supplier innovation, and customer focus
- Driving supplier performance through relationship building and metrics analysis
- Conveying McDonald’s local and global supplier expectations, establish supplier performance criteria, and conduct formal supplier reviews
- Ensure sustainable continuous improvement throughout long-term supplier engagements
- Developing and implementing pricing protocols with key suppliers
- Completing monthly budget reviews
- Staying current with trend to determine benchmarking (eg. Commodity and services pricing, latest technologies and supplier KPIs etc)
Your keys to success:
- 3-5 years in category commercial and relationship leadership, ideally in FMCG or retail
- Demonstrate operations and supplier management success
- Exemplify ethical standards and corporate values
- Results driven with the ability to meet goals, targets and deliver business plan objectives
- Strong in influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders
So if you are an energetic and experienced category lead who is eager to jump into a new role ASAP with a market leading brand connected to over 5 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today. You will be directed to an external link to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF3925J_743999862037971
- Supply Chain