Business Insights Analyst
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Macca's", we are a household name in Australia for over 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count! As an employer of choice winner, working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way, while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.Job Description:
Could you be our next Business Insights Analyst?
We are in search of a talented and driven professional to join our business as a Business Insights Analyst. In this critical role, you'll play a key role in shaping data-driven strategies and uncovering pivotal insights that bolster our growth and financial success. Your strength lies in navigating extensive datasets to tackle challenges, all within a vibrant, collaborative team environment. By providing the right insights, in the right way at the right time you're central to our success.
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Developing and maintaining sales forecasting models
- Forecasting sales trends and identify areas for opportunities
- Utilising your analytical skills to extract, analyse, and interpret data from various sources
- Translating data into actionable insights that will drive business strategy and decision-making
- Querying and manipulating data to create models and reports that support business initiatives
- Designing and implementing data models that enhance data quality, accuracy, and availability to support business reporting and analytics needs
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide data-driven solutions.
- Effectively communicating findings to non-technical stakeholders
Your keys to success:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Advanced proficiency in SQL for data modelling and reporting
- 2-3 years of experience in Data analytics / Business Insights or in a similar role.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills, particularly working with complex data structures
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and be a quick learner
The Maccas Difference
- Birthday & Volunteer leave
- A fun and vibrant culture packed with a lot of local events
- Access to hundreds of retail discounts including discounted Macca’s
- Highly flexible work environment
- Wellbeing initiatives including a 24/7 wellbeing partner for you and your immediate family
- 5th week of annual leave for you to switch off and recharge
- Ongoing professional development opportunities in line with your career goals and passion
As an equal opportunity employer, we strongly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We strive to make every moment through the recruitment process a feel-good moment for everyone. Let us know if we can provide any reasonable accommodations to enable you to participate in the job application and interview process, if you'd like to note your pronouns or have suggestions for how we can improve in this space.
If you are a data-driven problem solver with a passion for uncovering insights that drive business decisions and possess the agility to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and diverse environment, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at McDonald’s and contribute to our journey of innovation and growth. You will be directed to an external link to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF5490Y_743999930659239